• JASON Vitamin E 45 45,000

BY JĀSÖN #2 in Vitamin E

JASON skin oils are highly potent treatments. Featuring Vitamins and anti-oxidants, these old-fashioned remedies deliver cutting edge results. JASON was born in California in 1959 when a group of independent thinkers sought to establish a new kind of personal care for themselves and their families. Taking the name JASON , which means “Healer” in Greek, they rejected harsh, risky chemicals. Instead, they blended simple, healing ingredients to create soaps and lotions crafted according to the JASON Code of Honor: 1. Select safe, gentle and effective ingredients 2. Rigorously test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy 3. Never test on animals 4. Constantly innovate and improve. For over 50 years the makers of JASON products have kept this code and committed themselves to the idea of wholesome personal care solutions that are safe for us, our families, and our planet. see more...

JASON Vitamin E 45

Start your review of JASON Vitamin E 45!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?
Charlotte, NC
Vitamin E vitamin E vitamin E!!! I’ve had this on my face on my body and my cellulite on my stretch marks on my feet on my butt everywhere. And when I have leftover residue on my hands I’ll go ahead and rub The rest that’s on my hands through my hair. Vitamin E is really acts as a protectant so when you take supplements it protects your house and your skin. Got to have it in a bottle as a product and go straight to the skin I love
Bronx, NY
Keeps me looking ageless and my skin smooth!!
No wrinkles or fine lines.
I use 5-7 drops for my face and neck daily.
No acne and definitely no clogged pores either.
A simple and affordable multipurpose moisturizer.
Excellent for hair and dry cuticles too.
Bloomington, IN
Purchased at: Walmart
This product has the most pleasant scent ever! When applied the body or face it absorbs into the skin so nicely and adds soooo much hydration to the skin without making it look too oily. It’s also such a major plus that this product is organic!
norfolk
This has a great naturally sweet smell with no added fragrance. I use it on my whole family. Even my husband, who hates moisturizing, has been convinced to use a few drops after the shower. I will definitely buy this little gem again.
navarre
Purchased at: Walmart
I love using this . I use it on my face I found that it is very good for acne because of the vitamin e in it and I also use it and mix it with coconut oil and castor oil which all together makes your eyelashes grow great !
Venice, CA
One of my favourite hydrating oils! Bought this with a voucher for a new shop in Dublin (Ireland), and loved it straight away. Works perfectly for all over face hydration, and instead of using lip balm. I have really sensitive skin, especially my lips and around my eyes, and this hasn't caused any irritation at all. It also smells like almonds, due to the almond oil, which is great. Also, not greasy at all and works well in place of/alongside primer underneath foundation on especially dry skin days.
Milford, OH
I LOVE this stuff. I have figured out that if you have oily skin, you need to add oil to it to get the skin to stop producing as much. I use this at night and for me it helps keep my skin moisturized and helps curb breakouts.
Knox, IN
Purchased at: Thrive Market
Vitamin E is essential for maximum skin health! This specific product offers a blend of Vit. E and 7 essential oils. I’ve noticed a huge improvement in my skins appearance, when using this regularly. You should definitely give it a try. It’s super affordable, and your skin will thank you!
Lakeland, FL
This skin oil works wonders for super dry problem areas. It’s very effective. During pregnancy and after, I got horrible dry patches on my face. I use this at night and the next day, my face is perfectly moisturized and dewy. (It’s thicker than honey so you have to use it at night. Not something to put on before makeup.) Also, it’s very inexpensive for the healing power you get. Great for healing scars and stretch marks too!
Somerset, KY
This oil is amazing! It makes my skin feel moisturized without being too oily. I can even use it on my oily/dry combination skin without it being heavy. It smells amazing too. I've been using it heavily for a few weeks and I have hardly put a dent in it. I would definitely buy again.
Buffalo, NY
Has anyone used this on their eyebrows to help grow them?
Tyler, TX
What are the benefits for using this oil on your skin or in general? Mostly curious for on your face.

Walmart

Walmart was opened in another window. If you made a purchase CashBack will be automatically added to your Rakuten account tomorrow.

If you have an existing Rakuten account, make sure to enter your Rakuten email