BY JĀSÖN #2 in Vitamin E

Buy now on Vitamin Shoppe
and get 5.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

JASON skin oils are highly potent treatments. Featuring Vitamins and anti-oxidants, these old-fashioned remedies deliver cutting edge results. JASON was born in California in 1959 when a group of independent thinkers sought to establish a new kind of personal care for themselves and their families. Taking the name JASON , which means “Healer” in Greek, they rejected harsh, risky chemicals. Instead, they blended simple, healing ingredients to create soaps and lotions crafted according to the JASON Code of Honor: 1. Select safe, gentle and effective ingredients 2. Rigorously test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy 3. Never test on animals 4. Constantly innovate and improve. For over 50 years the makers of JASON products have kept this code and committed themselves to the idea of wholesome personal care solutions that are safe for us, our families, and our planet. see more...

Sarah G.
Oak Island, NC
I want to spoil off of Amazon is a vitamin E oil and I got it for sort of a moisturizer / helping with my scars flash stretch marks and so far so good for as far as being a moisturizer I haven't noticed any improvement with my skin imperfections or anything like that but it does smell nice the only thing is if you drop it on hard floor the flip top cap will more than likely come off and you won't be able to find it but that's just if you're clumsy like me
Morgan M.
Love this! Vitamin E oil is sooo good for your skin! I mix a couple drops of it in with my moisturizer everyday! And even put it on alone before I go to sleep as a serum! I also use it on my cuticles, it’s kept my cuticles looking great and helping my nails grow back out! Love it. It’s inexpensive and is great for so many things!!
Stephanie S.
Fort Campbell
Absolutely LOVE this product! I have weird skin, dry patches and oily patches. Acne scars, red spots. This vitamin e oil has helped my skin so much! One drop is enough for my whole face, so this bottle will last me a long time! I mix it with a little bit of castor oil for real good conditioning as part of my night time routine once a week, and my face has never been softer!
Kayleen W.
A great all over moisturizer. A little goes a long way and absorbs into the skin quickly without leaving a greasy film. I sometimes use it as a lip treatment at night and it works marvelously. It also has a delicious light natural almond scent when first applied.
Alex W.
Neenah
This is a life saver. This helps my dry cheeks so much. I notice what a difference it makes when I don't  use it. It is even light enough to use during the day! Great for oily skin.
Kayla C.
Awesome product for dry skin! I use this nightly on my entire face and even add some to a small q-tip to apply to my eyelashes. It's made the overall texture of my skin so smooth and I always wake up with my face feeling soft and supple. Also, I am slightly obsessed with the smell because it had a light almond scent.
aarti a.
Plano, Texas
This oil works wonders for repairing dry, flaky skin without causing breakouts. It is also amazing at fading hyperpigmentation and acne scars. However, it can seem too oily and may rub off onto a pillowcase if you use this product at night.
Vane S.
Millbury
I love using this vitamin E on my face. My face gets so moist from it and makes my skin look smooth and Young. It's such a good oil that I use it for my hair as well and it smells so good. I use a both morning and night but during the day I use less so that my face won't look so shiny. It has kind of like an almond smell which I love! I get this at the Vitamin Shoppe and I haven't been able to find it anywhere else because it is such a pure Vitamin E oil that not many people carry it. But I'm sure you can also get it online. Not only do I use this on my face and around my eyes but I also have you sit on their hands when they get to dry since it's so natural it's very good for your skin. I love this
Martha R.
Talent , OR
I love this oil so much ! It has such an amazing smell♡ I love using this after I've washed my face at night before bed I use a small amount to rub into my entire face because my face tends to get dry a lot especially during winter . This works amazingly because when I wake up the next morning my face feels soft and moisturized it also helps with small blemishes . Definitely recommend!
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
4 stars only because I bought it not realizing it wasn't just vitamin e oil it's a mixture. That makes it too much for me to use on my face which was my original intent.

This aside, it is a good product. Other than a facial oil I use it for all the other things I bought it for.

My favorite use is on my feet once a week to keep them soft.
Louise P.
Grand Rapids, MI
Has anyone used this on their eyebrows to help grow them?
Yamileth C.
Tyler, TX
What are the benefits for using this oil on your skin or in general? Mostly curious for on your face.

back