JĀSÖN Thin to Thick® Extra Volume Shampoo uploaded by Amy H.

BY JĀSÖN

Our rich lathering, body-building shampoo uses gentle botanical surfactants to thoroughly purify the scalp and cleanse the hair of dirt and oil. Hair-strengthening Biotin and Panthenol wrap around the entire hair shaft to boost volume and increase hair cortex elasticity for less breakage. Plant proteins add luster and bounce. Your hair looks and feels naturally thicker, with a healthy shine.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine , Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Sodium Chloride , Glycol Stearate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Acer Saccharum (Sugar Maple) Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1), Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Extract, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Peel Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract(1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Saccharum Officinarum (Sugar Cane) Extract, Vaccinium Myrtillus Fruit/Leaf Extract, Yeast Extract, Biotin, Citric Acid, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Glycerin, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lactic Acid, Lauryl Glucoside, Menthol, Panthenol, Phytantriol, Potassium Hydroxide, Salicylic Acid, Sodium Citrate , Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate, Sodium Sulfate, Stearyl Citrate, Wheat Amino Acids, Alcohol(1), Benzoic acid , Benzyl Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol  , Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal, Eugenol, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

Buy on Amazon
Amy H.
I must start this review by saying they didn’t have Jason’s “Thin to thick” as a choice, but this product deserves a review because it actually works! I chose the bottle that looks the most like the one I am going to review. I will post a photo of the Thin to thick shampoo and conditioner I am reviewing. I was skeptical about this until I used some of my Mom’s while I was visiting over Christmas a couple years back. Wow! I couldn’t see a difference in thickness right away, but I left the conditioner in while I moved on to cleansing my body, and there was a pleasant surprise! A cool tingling sensation. Oh, did I mention the intoxicating smell? After the beautiful shine, softness, and smell of this shampoo and conditioner, I knew I was going to order some. I’ve been using it ever since, and it works! My hair stopped falling out so much in the shower, and actually began filling back in. I’m 43, and had undergone surgery. No matter the cause, if you have thin hair, try Jason’s “Thin to Thick.” You will not be disappointed. However, it takes about three weeks to see a noticeable difference. Happy shampooing!
Emma J.
This shampoo is great! I'm not sure how much of any it's really helped me thicken my hair but it does a great job at getting it clean without drying it out or creating a ton of tangles. It has a semi strong natural smell too it but it doesn't linger on your hair. I love Jason as a brand and I'll definitely repurchase
Tyffany C.
Morristown, TN
Love this shampoo, smells so good, leaves hair smelling good all day rather than just a few hours and leaves your hair fuller and smoother
Sam R.
It alll jst depends on what you want and the type of hairstyle you want it jst all depends everyone is different
Crystal M.
Summerville
Is a great shampoo. It get the work done right. It’s not the best out there but it does do he job fairly well.
mary j.
Sacramento, CA
I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to time. I am a beautiful person. I will be a good time to time.
Melia C.
East Hartford, CT
Love Jason i use the conditioner with this and my hair feels so full and alive i would recommend
Kelly j.
This shampoo leaves my hair clean and removes any build up that i might have! I love that it’s all natural.