JĀSÖN Thin to Thick® Energizing Scalp Elixir uploaded by Brittany S.

BY JĀSÖN

Our revitalizing formula energizes the scalp with nutrient-rich Biotin and plant proteins that help strengthen fine, thinning hair. Folic Acid and Lactic Acid help stimulate hair growth and prevent future hair loss. Your hair looks fuller and shinier, and feels thicker and softer.

Aqua (Water), Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Water , Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenol , Panthenyl Ethyl Ether , Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Panax Ginseng (Ginseng) Root Extract, Yeast Extract , Eugenia Caryophyllus (Clove) Flower Oil, Biotin, Cinnamidopropyltrimonium Chloride, Cocodimonium Hydroxypropyl Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein , Folic Acid, Lactic Acid , Lecithin, Menthol , Phenyl Trimethicone, Salicylic Acid, Alcohol (1) , Benzoic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Polyaminopropyl Biguanide, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Amyl Cinnamal , Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Cinnamyl Alcohol, Coumarin, Eugenol , Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

Buy on Amazon
Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
I swear by this stuff! Attached is a photo of my hair growth after exactly ONE month of using this scalp elixir! I applied this treatment after the shower each evening and slept with it in. There was no funky odor and it didn't stain my pillow. Has a slight cooling sensation on the scalp that is soothing and stimulating to the hair follicles. I highly recommend this product for anyone with color treated hair and or anyone who is just looking to grow their hair fast and healthy! I purchased this at a local nutrition store for less than 10$
Una p.
Long Is City, NY
I live this brand and I think it is specialized for these type of products. I have a very dry skin and never had an issue with this product, it was very effective. I would highly recommend it and was very satisfied, above my expectations.
Angie h.
I own this product and it was very helpful. it was effective definitely as well. it compares because it actually fits its claim. doesn't have a significant scent. made hair stop shedding and I would buy again.
Ella A.
I own this product but the packaging looks a bit different! I LOVE it it made my hair stop shedding and def. made a huge difference!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I have not tried propecia or rogaine for my hairfall but have been using this elixir regularly for quiet some time now. It has definitely worked for my mail pattern baldness related hairfall and has also improved the color and texture of my hair. I use the hair spray of the same company and that is also a great product.