JASON Super Shine Shampoo

Nourishes Your Hair With Panthenol Complex Plus Vegetable Proteins And Vitamins. The Moisturizing Formula Will Leave Your Hair Super Clean, Manageable And With Superior Body And Shine. Three Plant-Derived Panthenols That Deeply Penetrate The Hair Shaft Delivering Long Lasting Moisture, Reducing The Formation Of Split Ends And Increasing Volume And Manageability, Leaving Healthier, Shinier Hair. No Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates Safe For Color Treated Hair No Animal By-Products Or Testing No Parabens &Nbsp; Made In Usa see more...

Kanen L.
This made my scalp really itchy to the point where my hair was falling out. This was the worst product I had tried so far. I'm giving it 2 stars because it actually did make my hair really shiny and soft like
Trista F.
I absolutely love this shampoo! I purchased it at my local Sunrise Health Foods Store for $7.99 for a decent sized bottle. It worked really well on my dark & fine hair. Scent is amazing and lasts a while. I would definitely buy this shampoo again!