BY JĀSÖN

Our Pure, Natural Super Shine Apricot Shampoo gently and effectively removes dirt and unwanted build-up restoring your hair’s natural glow and bounce. Shine enhancing Apricot Oil smoothes hair cuticles for a perfectly reflective brilliance, while Wheat Protein and Aloe Vera replenish moisture from the root to tip. Sleek and luminous, your hair shines brighter with touchable softness.

Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Suflate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Justine W.
Greenville, NC
I'm not as big a fan of the shampoo, but the Jason conditioner does a good job conditioning my hair. I bought this product because I am pregnant I wanted to avoid using too many chemicals in my shower routine. I love the scent of this conditioner and my hair is easy to comb after showering, as well as soft after my hair dries.
Dawn M.
I'm beginning to become a big fan of this brand. I recently started using in my quest for natural products in general. I think there products work very well they are a little higher priced but worth the money.They gave great scent assortments too.
Becca C.
Jackson
I got this conditioner when trying out organic products for my hair. It smells wonderful and conditions great, but for my fine hair it left it a little limp and it got greasy very quickly. Would recommend for people with thicker hair that needed a lot of conditioning!
Zohra K.
New Brighton, MN
Smells okay but doesn't do anything to hair. Does not feel smooth, healthy or anything. It's safe for color treated hair but I honestly do not recommend wasting money on this product. Very disappointed.
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
1,109 reviews
This conditioner smells so freaking amazing! The formula is thick so it sticks to and masks the hair.it does its job and you can usually find it at Tj Maxx for super cheap!!
Lauren F.
Honolulu, Hawaii
Another naturally-based product that doesn’t break the bank! It smells really nice, goes on smoothly and left my hair feeling soft and sleek.
Sarah G.
This stuff is organic so I feel good using it but I just wish they sold them in bigger containers because it goes quick
Patricia Z.
Apple Valley, CA
Leaves all my clients extensions super nice and soft and shiny no complaints at all love the way it smells too
JULIE S.
ST THOMAS
I like using this conditioner it smells great it's a great detangler it leaves your hair soft and manageable
Shannon K.
Star City, AR
This is a great conditioner, detangles and leaves hair fluffy and soft! And it has a nice light fragrance!

Amazon