JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera Organic Oil (USDA Certified) uploaded by Lindsey K.JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera Organic Oil (USDA Certified) uploaded by Lindsey K.JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera Organic Oil (USDA Certified) uploaded by Lorraine R.

BY JĀSÖN

JĀSÖN® Certified Organic Aloe Vera Oil delivers instant dry skin relief. Known for its healing properties, Aloe Vera Oil has been used for generations to help soothe discomforts of sunburn and minor wounds.

Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil (1), Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Seed Oil (1), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice(1)

• Does this help with anything lol?1 Answers
  • What is this oil good for? I've seen people use the actua...4 Answers
KaylaMay E.
Durham
Again I love this brand it is amazing! Aloe is so great for your skin, it will keep it young and beautiful. I recommend any of these products! You can buy Jason products at any health store or whole foods!!!
Jordan W.
La Grange, KY
i love this product, anything aloe vera is great. it works for multiple purposes and is smooth and doesn't irritate skin at all. i would recommend this to any one
Lindsey K.
Not anywhere near as good as a real aloe plant for wound healing properties, but is very useful to have on hand. I was as kind of disappointed to see aloe as the literal last ingredient but seeing as the preceding ingredients are oils, and this is an oil product, I ask not too surprised.

As far as wound healing properties, it is difficult to tell. I grew up using raw aloe from a plant we grew in a large pot in our house so I would not say this works as well but if you have nothing else I would give this a go.
Lorraine R.
Es muy bueno para cuando tengo quemaduras de sol , alivia. Ademas que el aloe vera es muy bueno para la piel.
Maria Camila M.
Manizales
Excelente producto, es saludable y efectivo, se los recomiendo cien por ciento
Jada M.
Far Rockaway, NY
What is this oil good for? I've seen people use the actual plant for for like sunburns.
Michelle J.
Charleston, WV
Does this help with anything lol?

Amazon