JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick uploaded by Elizabeth D.JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick uploaded by Elizabeth D.

BY JĀSÖN

Our deodorant is clinically tested to effectively control odor for all day protection.  Zinc Ricinoleate, Corn Starch and Baking Soda neutralize odor while Grapefruit Seed Extract, known for its antimicrobial properties, helps fight odor-causing bacteria. Aloe Vera and nourishing Vitamin E soften and soothe your underarms.

Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Benzyl Benzoate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum).

• I'm thinking of trying this but I want some opinions firs...1 Answers
Inna E.
Lakewood, WA
Let me start by saying this thing is HUGE. It will definitely last you months. Like every other natural based Deo, this won’t protect against perspiration, which is come on people, NORMAL. It will however protect from unwanted odors, as long as you don’t sweat too much and sop it all off. Good value and great smelling too.
Jen T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the scent it gives off and nothing more. I gave this a try because i wanted a more natural deodorant with no aluminum. The packaging its self states that it has “All day odor protection.” And “clinical results” but nothing could be farther from the truth. I put on a moderate amount and went to an air conditioned theater and had some armpit odor afterwards. I will not re-purchase this product ever.
Stephanie S.
Fort Campbell
I think this is a great option for a natural deodorant. It does have a strong smell to it, but you get used to it after awhile. As like other natural deodorants, it can be harsh on your skin, especially right after shaving. Once you’re past the ‘natural detox’ phase your pits go through, it is long lasting.
Desirea M.
Derry, NH
Purchased at: TJ Maxx
My new favourite brand for deodorant because I have sensitive skin. It’s nice to try a deodorant and not be left with a rash that burns. It lacks the harsh chemicals that are found in the well know deodorant brands
Katrina M.
Euclid , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I really really want to love this! I love the idea of the aloe Vera especially during the summer or after the occasional razor burn however even though it says 24 hour coverage I’ve noticed that is in fact not true.
Sunday N.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this to layer on my deodorants. I prefer something light like this for days I’m just lounging around my house or maybe going to the gym. It smells great too.
Leah A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I came upon this product while doing research for a natural deodorant. I purchased this and loved it immediately. The smell is unlike any other product I've used before. It's very smoothing and it cleared the irritation previous deodorants were causing. It's very light but effective. It doesn't leave any marks on clothing and the odor protection is there for hours.
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera Deodorant Stick this is one of BEST #organic #natural deodorants I've tried. It's one of the hardest green products to find because a lot of the scents go away to quickly. This Jason product works great and soothes your pits with the aloe. Worth the price! One of my top 5!!!
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
I really didn’t like this at all. This is one of many natural deodorants I have tried and it really did nothing for me. The smell was okay, but once it’s applied I felt I couldn’t really smell it at all. It felt kind of sticky and didn’t do anything to prevent me from smelling throughout the day even if I reapplied. I just didn’t like it at all.
Erika B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I bought this along with the tea tree one. I don’t think this one works as well as the one with tea tree. I put it in on and it foams up or dries out like I didn’t put anything on at all. It doesn’t keep me dry and continues to make me smell while I sweat. I would suggest the tea tree one over the aloe Vera.
Amanda L.
HANOVER, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I'm thinking of trying this but I want some opinions first, how gentle is it on the skin? Is it really as effective as it says on the bottle?

Target