BY JĀSÖN

Nourish your skin with nutrient-rich Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 for a gentle, healthful cleanse. Soothing Aloe Vera and Sunflower Seed Oil provide lipid relief to hydrate and give you an overall sense of well-being.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Spirulina Maxima Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Allantoin, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium PCA, Sodium Sulfate, Stearyl Citrate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Dawn M.
I have been using this bodywash exclusively for about three weeks now. I really enjoy the scent and I have been seeking out more all natural products in general.I feel it is worth the price and I have been a repeat customer if this brand.
Rachel M.
Austin, TX
I have VERY sensitive skin so i tried switching to a more natural option. This product has saved my skin. The aloe is perfect for the harsh winter months when you’re skin needs a little (or a lot) of extra hydration. Highly recommend this product. It also last forever!
kayla r.
North Little Rock
Love this body wash! Not only does it smell good and get my skin clean, it has no harsh ingredients. Big bottle and decent price point. I like the Aloe Vera scent and would for sure buy this product again
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I love Jason products! We have been trying to move toward using more natural products. This is gentle, cleansing, and does not irritate my sensitive skin. The scent is subtle and it lathers ok. I would recommend this to a friend for sure!!
Gina P.
Manistee, MI
We keep this in the shower at the family cabin! It is perfect for sunburnt skin in the shower. It is smooth and soothing. Not the least bit sticky which can come with aloe Vera. And I LOVE that it is natural!
Lezlie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Jason pure natural soothing aloe Vera body wash is really refreshing and as it says in the title... it's refreshing.. I would definitely recommend to others to try if they havent already..........
Amberly W.
Metamora, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always keep this in my shower. It's a must! I love the pump style for easy use, and portion control for my little one, plus it's super gentle on her skin.
Chloe F.
St, AB
I really love this product; I have very sensitive skin so normal body wash products irritate my skin. This product is very gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft. The Aloe Vera scent is also very nice.
Katie B.
Surrey
I love this stuff! It smells great and is natural so it cleans without irritating or doing anything funny, I definitely feel good about using this stuff.