JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by Himali B.JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by FREDRICKA F.JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by Katie O.

BY JĀSÖN

Product Information from Jason Natural Products One of nature's finest moisturizers, pure Aloe Vera, is present here in high concentration. Non-oily, penetrating Aloe Vera softens and revitalizes moisture-starved skin and helps normal skin retain moisture. Replenish moisture after exposure to wind or sun with Aloe Vera and soothing Allantoin. Excellent for use as a daily moisturizer for your entire body. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Aqua (Purified Water), Vegetable Glycerin, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Potassium Carbomer, Arginine, Natural Menthol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Fragrance Oil Blend. Directions After cleansing or shaving, apply Jason Aloe Vera Gel to face or tender, dry skin. Reapply as needed. Warnings For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.

Buy on iHerb*
Himali B.
Westminster, CO
I have really sensitive skin so I have been suffering from irritated, flared up skin sometimes with redness sometimes with bumps. So this is one thing I keep in handy. It is my saviour. I use it on my body face anywhere required. I also use it after waxing, saving and Threading as it really calms down my skin and soothes any redness caused by these. It has a cooling effect and get ride of irritation and redness in no time. Though it's smell is strong but nothing unbearable I generally like products with mild or no fragrance. It doesn't have any parabens or artificial colors which is great. It absorbs easily and doesn't make my skin feel heavy or greasy. I sometimes use it under makeup also. Its quiet affordable and you can buy it from any local super market I got this from King Soopers. I definitely recommend this and will be buying it again.
Casey T.
scottsdale, AZ
Just recently purchased this product from amazon and have been loving it ever since. I really love how it can be used for many different purposes. It’s a great moisturizer by itself, good to mix with other moisturizers, also great to mix with oils for other uses, and love it for sunburns too. I got a sunburn yesterday and by today it is already looking much more calmed down.
Mychaela B.
All around great moisturizer!!! Keeps skin smooth and very silky like. I use it once a day and it’s great! bought on amazon. Very well met my expectations! Would buy again.
FREDRICKA F.
Ok,so this is a little miracle worker!!!I actually just used this on my scalp after a hot oil treatment, and its so soothing to my hair shaft and cuticle!!Its so suple,and drys fast. Worked great after shaving my legs. Is also just a great all around moisturizer!!I absolutely will be making this a staple product year round!!
Katie O.
This stuff is a great face moisturizer as well as a great after-sun gel. It made my face soft and helped with the mild sunburn I got on my cheeks when I went boating. I've been using it a couple times a week ever since.
Desiree T.
Springfield, IL
This product is kind of expensive but is really good for your skin I wish I could find coupons on it otherwise I'd buy it everyday
Yawelkys C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love to use this on my face, it's very light, it's not oily & it's feels very refreshing after applying toner!
Lauren N.
United States
This product has a refreshing feel. I tend to sunburn quite often and this definitely helps soothe the burn.
Dawn M.
Carpinteria, CA
Great product and great brand! This is soothing and comforting for sunburns without being overly sticky.
Nicole M.
This is a staple for me. I use it on my face and body as a mask. It brightens the skin and helps heal any skin irregularities.

I use it about 1-2 times per week. Sometimes alone or sometimes mixed with my face lotion.