JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified)

by JĀSÖN

Product Information from Jason Natural Products One of nature's finest moisturizers, pure Aloe Vera, is present here in high concentration. Non-oily, penetrating Aloe Vera softens and revitalizes moisture-starved skin and helps normal skin retain moisture. Replenish moisture after exposure to wind or sun with Aloe Vera and soothing Allantoin. Excellent for use as a daily moisturizer for your entire body. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Aqua (Purified Water), Vegetable Glycerin, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Potassium Carbomer, Arginine, Natural Menthol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Fragrance Oil Blend. Directions After cleansing or shaving, apply Jason Aloe Vera Gel to face or tender, dry skin. Reapply as needed. Warnings For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified)!
How would you rate this product?
6 months agoLos Angeles, CA
Purchased at: CVS
I bought this because I was looking for a nice aloe vera lotion. It's 84 per cent aloe and that was a plus. Nice suttle fragrance. Love the color of the tube so I don't have to look for it...it stands out in my medicine cabinet and a perfect fit on the shelf. I would recommend this lotion.
a year agoscottsdale, AZ
Just recently purchased this product from amazon and have been loving it ever since. I really love how it can be used for many different purposes. It’s a great moisturizer by itself, good to mix with other moisturizers, also great to mix with oils for other uses, and love it for sunburns too. I got a sunburn yesterday and by today it is already looking much more calmed down.
a year agoNew York
JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by Himali B.
I have really sensitive skin so I have been suffering from irritated, flared up skin sometimes with redness sometimes with bumps. So this is one thing I keep in handy. It is my saviour. I use it on my body face anywhere required. I also use it after waxing, saving and Threading as it really calms down my skin and soothes any redness caused by these. It has a cooling effect and get ride of irritation and redness in no time. Though it's smell is strong but nothing unbearable I generally like products with mild or no fragrance. It doesn't have any parabens or artificial colors which is great. It absorbs easily and doesn't make my skin feel heavy or greasy. I sometimes use it under makeup also. Its quiet affordable and you can buy it from any local super market I got this from King Soopers. I definitely recommend this and will be buying it again.
4 months ago
I definitely use this on the regular. But especially after the sun. Aloe is amazing on my skin. I'm not sure how much it costs, but I would repurchase when my tube is out. The only thing I would make better is longer relief from burn pain. But this is one of closest to real aloe I can get.
2 years ago
All around great moisturizer!!! Keeps skin smooth and very silky like. I use it once a day and it’s great! bought on amazon. Very well met my expectations! Would buy again.
3 years ago
JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by FREDRICKA F.
Ok,so this is a little miracle worker!!!I actually just used this on my scalp after a hot oil treatment, and its so soothing to my hair shaft and cuticle!!Its so suple,and drys fast. Worked great after shaving my legs. Is also just a great all around moisturizer!!I absolutely will be making this a staple product year round!!
3 years ago
JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by Katie O.
This stuff is a great face moisturizer as well as a great after-sun gel. It made my face soft and helped with the mild sunburn I got on my cheeks when I went boating. I've been using it a couple times a week ever since.
a year agoRichgrove, CA
Soothing aloe Vera is very relieving! I guarantee you to try it out and you will love the feeling of it after a great day out in the sun!!
9 months agoDiamondhead
Love this! Only moisturizer I use cause it acts as moisture and an astringent. Has aloe and witch hazel to keep my skin nice
5 years agoSpringfield, IL
This product is kind of expensive but is really good for your skin I wish I could find coupons on it otherwise I'd buy it everyday