JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by FREDRICKA F.JĀSÖN Soothing Aloe Vera 98% Gel (IASC Certified) uploaded by Katie O.

BY JĀSÖN

Product Information from Jason Natural Products One of nature's finest moisturizers, pure Aloe Vera, is present here in high concentration. Non-oily, penetrating Aloe Vera softens and revitalizes moisture-starved skin and helps normal skin retain moisture. Replenish moisture after exposure to wind or sun with Aloe Vera and soothing Allantoin. Excellent for use as a daily moisturizer for your entire body. Ingredients: Aloe Barbadensis (Aloe Vera) Leaf Gel, Aqua (Purified Water), Vegetable Glycerin, Allantoin, Polysorbate 20, Panthenol (Vitamin B5), Potassium Carbomer, Arginine, Natural Menthol, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Chlorophyllin-Copper Complex, Fragrance Oil Blend. Directions After cleansing or shaving, apply Jason Aloe Vera Gel to face or tender, dry skin. Reapply as needed. Warnings For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.

Mychaela B.
All around great moisturizer!!! Keeps skin smooth and very silky like. I use it once a day and it’s great! bought on amazon. Very well met my expectations! Would buy again.
FREDRICKA F.
Ok,so this is a little miracle worker!!!I actually just used this on my scalp after a hot oil treatment, and its so soothing to my hair shaft and cuticle!!Its so suple,and drys fast. Worked great after shaving my legs. Is also just a great all around moisturizer!!I absolutely will be making this a staple product year round!!
Katie O.
This stuff is a great face moisturizer as well as a great after-sun gel. It made my face soft and helped with the mild sunburn I got on my cheeks when I went boating. I've been using it a couple times a week ever since.
Desiree T.
Springfield, IL
This product is kind of expensive but is really good for your skin I wish I could find coupons on it otherwise I'd buy it everyday
Yawelkys C.
Brooklyn, NY
Love to use this on my face, it's very light, it's not oily & it's feels very refreshing after applying toner!
Dawn M.
Carpinteria, CA
Great product and great brand! This is soothing and comforting for sunburns without being overly sticky.
Nicole M.
This is a staple for me. I use it on my face and body as a mask. It brightens the skin and helps heal any skin irregularities.

I use it about 1-2 times per week. Sometimes alone or sometimes mixed with my face lotion.
Elena S.
Sofia
This is a very moisturizing gel. It soaks up in the skin so fast and so well. I like the delicate scent and the nice gel consistency.