JĀSÖN Soothing 84% Aloe Vera Crème (IASC Certified) uploaded by Erin A.JĀSÖN Soothing 84% Aloe Vera Crème (IASC Certified) uploaded by Athena J.

BY JĀSÖN

This botanically-rich daily crème delivers deep, long-lasting moisturization and calms irritated skin. Highly concentrated Aloe Vera Gel plus Sweet Almond Oil and Vitamin E instantly soothe dry, irritated, sun damaged or newly shaven skin. With use, skin is calmed, balanced and nurtured back to its healthy-feeling best.

Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Glycerin, Stearic Acid, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Carbomer, Methyl Glucose Sesquistearate, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Potassium Hydroxide, Sodium PCA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citral, Geraniol, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal, Limonene, Linalool, Fragrance (Parfum)

JĀSÖN Soothing 84% Aloe Vera Crème (IASC Certified)
  • "Very moisturizing. Leaves my skin feeling supple. A great treat for the face or body. " in 3 reviews
Anna L.
Okay so I don’t love the smell, but I love the way it feels. I actually use this product on my FACE and have no issues with it despite my incredibly sensitive skin. I can wear it on its own and my skin doesn’t feel any worse for wear. I also used to mix it in with my foundation to make it more lightweight and it made application 100x better. Other than the smell, I love this and will be purchasing again.
pelin C.
Love this cream when it comes to dryness. Recently moving to a dryer climate this cream has been great. The only thing is the smell is more of a fresh clean smell when i like more warm scents like vanilla, but if it does the job i will definitely purchase again !
Rachel G.
I live in the Midwest, so winters are very drying to the skin. I searched and went through so many different moisturizers that did absolutely nothing for my skin. When I found the Jason's moisturizer I was so grateful! It brings so much moisture to your skin, but doesn't leave your skin feeling greasy.
Athena J.
Sierra vista, AZ
This is the BEST product I've found this spring! I use this on my face morning and night and I just love what it's done for skin! And I have acne and very oily skin. This moisturizer is pretty thick so you don't need a lot. This is now my favorite moisturizer! Everyone should try this it's great for inflamed skin because of the aloe Vera it takes away any redness I have. It's just a great product! The smell isn't great but I don't mind it.
Sabra G.
Louisville, KY
I am a huge fan of the Jason natural cosmetics I love that it is all natural and it is sensitive enough for my eczema and dry skin it has helped my skin overall and I would highly recommend it to others
Valerie N.
Charlotte, NC
This is a good product. I love it because it has a good finish curl with my hair. The price is so good and its not expensive. I buy it on sally or walmart place that has relationship with hair care.
Julia H.
I use this every night after my shower mainly on my face and neck and it makes me feel and smell nice. It's a nice after shave for my legs too.
Allyson P.
This brand is amazing. I use it on my large scars for the itching and it helps so much. It moisturizes my skin so much and smells great!
mary b.
Somerset, PA
Omg i love this cream. it works really good. Highly recommend this to anyone. Not to pricey either
Makyia R.
INDIANAPOLIS, IN
I really like this brand. It helps get rid of scars and it's really good for your skin!!
PON-25009 Mariam B.
Newark, DE
What vitamins does it contain?