BY JĀSÖN

Our Silky Smooth Shampoo gently cleans while it tames frizz with every wash. Sea Kelp, rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, weightlessly rehydrates dry strands. Ginseng Root and Plumeria Acutifolia calms frizz and control fly-aways without leaving a heavy residue. For shine and manageability, we add Kukui Nut Oil to block out humidity and smooth the hair texture. Sleek and refined, your hair looks silky smooth all day. Safe for color-treated hair.

Aqua (Water) , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil , Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Laminaria Digitata Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract , Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol (1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

• I've been looking for a sulfate- free shampoo that doesn'...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Janelle R.
I have been using this product (the conditioner) as my coWash and I love it! Keeps my hair smooth, soft and gives it a great shine. The smell is really pleasant as well. I love that there is no junk in this product, which is what led me to buy it in the first place! Will buy it again!
E F.
I love the smell of this! It is my official "summer shampoo"! The packaging is pretty, I appreciate the blue color. I bought it at Whole Food's. I am interedted in trying the conditioner. I have straight, fine hair. I am in love with the shampoo!
Hannah W.
Valdosta, GA
I love using Jason's products because they don't use sulfate, and they use products that really make my hair smell fresh! I've never been disappointed with any of the products but I do love the sea kelp shampoo!!!
Kay T.
I love Jason products! They are so naturally simplistic and they smell so healthy and grand! I also love the way they leave my hair feeling!
Ari S.
San Diego California
One of the best shampoo . It’s really good on hairs. All the dandruff and dry skull cleaned up so nicely you can’t even believe. Must try.
Diaz G.
Richmond VA
La verdad nunca eprobado este producto no se que opinar sobre este producto aunque si algundia le probara yo diera mi sujerensia
ElaQuezada Q.
Boston
Decent product. The shampoo is good but the conditioner is not enough for my curls since I need more moisture than that
Lindsey E.
I'm a big fan of Jason Natural Products and this is a great one. The smell is nice and it leaves my hair feeling soft.
Julia R.
Jason products have an amazing smell to them and this one definitely delivers. It made my hair feel fresh and clean.
Amanda A.
Portland, OR
This used to be my favorite shampoo and conditioner! Left my hair smelling great and feeling soft and moisturized.
Heather M.
I've been looking for a sulfate- free shampoo that doesn't have alcohol within the first 4 ingredients (even fatty alcohols are bad if in the top ingredients). I want something ph balanced that doesn't give a lot of build up. Does this shampoo meet my criteria? I have fine hair that needs a gentle touch.