BY JĀSÖN

Our Silky Smooth Shampoo gently cleans while it tames frizz with every wash. Sea Kelp, rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, weightlessly rehydrates dry strands. Ginseng Root and Plumeria Acutifolia calms frizz and control fly-aways without leaving a heavy residue. For shine and manageability, we add Kukui Nut Oil to block out humidity and smooth the hair texture. Sleek and refined, your hair looks silky smooth all day. Safe for color-treated hair.

Aqua (Water) , Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil , Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Laminaria Digitata Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract (1), Panax Ginseng Root Extract , Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract , Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol (1), Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate , Coumarin, Hexyl Cinnamal, Fragrance (Parfum)

• I've been looking for a sulfate- free shampoo that doesn'...1 Answers
Mariam H.
Walnut Creek, CA
I have curly hair that on a good day is beautifully voluminous and bouncy and on a bad day is, well, frizzy. I love the Jason line of products and tried this shampoo in the hopes that it would tame the frizz. I'm happy that the sea kelp is good for my hair and the shampoo did a great job cleaning my hair, but it was still kind of frizzy, tbh. I do appreciate Jason's commitment to natural ingredients, though.
Nastasia L.
brooklyn, ny
I'm such a fan of Jason products so I just recently tried their shampoo products and am instantly in love! In an effort to use more natural products this shampoo is literally perfect for that and has minimal chemicals/ harmful ingredients which is something I always strive for. It does a great job of gently shampooing my hair and maintaining a perfect ratio of moisture and hydration after.
Kristi E.
Little Rock, AR
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I like that this is all natural, but This shampoo didn’t really wash my roots very well. I kept having to do a second wash which made me to through the shampoo really fast.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Jason Sea Kelp shampoo is currently in my shower! I love the refreshing oceany scent. It lathers nicely and comes off easily. It is a clear product. I feel like it is good at getting hair product out of my hair and leaving it clean and refreshed.
Sky M.
San Diego, CA
In love! This is my go to shampoo during spring and the humid months! With my semi wavy hair and all the times I colour it my weave needs some help to stay smooth, and this does the trick! Also love they’re natural and cruelty free!
Autumn W.
Powder Springs
I love the Jason brand shampoo. The smell is very neutral and lathers great!! I found this product to be easy on colored and damaged hair. I would definitely recommend buying this shampoo!!
Vivian M.
Evanston
I love this shampoo! I have long, thick curly hair and this shampoo smooths out my curls, calms my frizz and makes it feel soft and clean. It’s affordable and natural and it smells great!
Adrianna P.
Riverside, CA
I absolutely hated this product, which I attribute to my being extremely allergic to it, and suffering through three hours of itching before settling and taking another shower to get rid of the pain. Not only this but it did not moisturize my hair at all. I assume that it could have work for someone besides me. That is why I am giving it two stars
Janelle R.
I have been using this product (the conditioner) as my coWash and I love it! Keeps my hair smooth, soft and gives it a great shine. The smell is really pleasant as well. I love that there is no junk in this product, which is what led me to buy it in the first place! Will buy it again!
E F.
I love the smell of this! It is my official "summer shampoo"! The packaging is pretty, I appreciate the blue color. I bought it at Whole Food's. I am interedted in trying the conditioner. I have straight, fine hair. I am in love with the shampoo!
Heather M.
I've been looking for a sulfate- free shampoo that doesn't have alcohol within the first 4 ingredients (even fatty alcohols are bad if in the top ingredients). I want something ph balanced that doesn't give a lot of build up. Does this shampoo meet my criteria? I have fine hair that needs a gentle touch.

Amazon