JASON Smoothing Sea Kelp Conditioner Tames and Smoothes Frizzy Hair uploaded by Katherine P.

BY JĀSÖN

Our Pure, Natural Smooth Sea Kelp Conditioner tames frizz, with every wash. Natural Sea Kelp, rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, weightlessly rehydrates dry strands. Ginseng Root and Plumeria Acutifolia calm frizz and control fly-aways without leaving a heavy residue. For shine and manageability, we add Kukui Nut Oil to block out humidity and smooth the hair texture. Sleek and refined, your hair looks silky smooth all day. Safe for color-treated hair.

Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Extract, Amodimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)

Valerie D.
Los Angeles
The most amazing conditioner! It leaves your hair so soft and silky and it doesnt have all of the harsh chemicals that most drugstore brand conditioners usually have. Its amazing that its so affordable for the quality it is. Ive highly recommended this to friends and they always love it when they try it.
Allycakes B.
allycakes
I absolutely Jason products and this particular bad boy smells amazing and my hair so silky and smooth! I love using this on my little ones too since it contains no parabens or harsh chemicals!
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any frizziness and fly always I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down. Love that it’s made with natural ingredients.
Jenna F.
Santa Rosa, CA
Bought this on a whim from Amazon while browsing cruelty-free products. It moisturizes really well and helps keep my frizz at bay. The smell is almost like coconut. My one issue is the pump gets crusty and clogged if you don't clean it out.
Jamie G.
New Phila, OH
My hair absolutely loves this conditioner! It’s not heavy like most other conditioners and your hair is left silky soft. I purchased this because I have really curly hair and with curl comes friction and friction causes dry and damaged hair and I was looking for something to help it and this hit it spot on. The conditioner isn’t loaded with harsh chemicals like other products and it is reasonably priced.
Maisie M.
Los angeles, CA
Super smoothing for frizzy hair. Currently my favorite vegan cruelty free drugstore price point shampoo and conditioner. I’m not crazy about the fragrance but it smooths out my fine frizzy hair, so I like it a lot. I will say it’s super hydrating so I don’t have to leave it one my whole shower, I can rinse immediately and it won’t get so oily so quickly.
Carla S.
Aaaaah I love this conditioner but almost hate the scent it gives (like an old lady's house). I keep using because I wrongly bought the 32oz. bottle. It does do what it promises and leaves hair wonderfully feeling and looking.
Breonca J.
If you have some dry curly hair this is a great conditioner to start with, it makes your hair a lot softer and moisturized & clean because it's all natural. I don't recommend using over two months or more, I've been using it for a while now & I need to try something new! It does the job though!
Janelle R.
I have been using this conditioner for about a year now and it my very favorite! I have wavy, curly, thick crazy hair and this conditioner moisturizes my hair so well that it actually behaves itself! Tames frizz and reveals a shiny mane. I buy it from Vitacost for the best price.
Janelle R.
I bought this to use as a cowash and love it!!! Great smell, wonderful moisture and leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Definitely plan to repurchase this. I love that it doesn't have any crap in it but is really good for your hair
Maranda C.
Does this make your hair dry ? Does your hair feel any different after?
Janelle R.
Does anyone else use this as a CoWash?
Sabrina M.
Does anyone find the fragrance I'm the conditioner irritating to the scalp?
Amanda L.
Is this good conditioner?