BY JĀSÖN

• Coconut Oil
• Calcium
• Magnesium
• Peppermint Oil

Perk up your smile with the simple wholesomeness of Coconut Oil. Made with only the most essential ingredients from the earth, our Simply Coconut™ Strengthening Toothpaste harmoniously combines Virgin Coconut Oil with invigorating Magnesium, Calcium and Peppermint Oil to give your teeth a healthy sparkle. Plus, the energizing Coconut Mint taste leaves your breath fully fresh and exhilarated. It’s your time to smile and shine.

JĀSÖN Simply Coconut™ toothpaste promise:
√ No Artificial Sweeteners
√ No Saccharin
√ No Propylene Glycol
√ No Gluten

Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Aqua (Water), Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil (1), Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil, Magnesium Oxide,  Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Cellulose Gum, Sodium Bicarbonate, Natural Flavor

• If I try would I taste the coconut and smell like it 1 Answers
Veronika R.
Stockton, CA
I loved the fact that I was using natural ingredients. After using it for about three times, I noticed my teeth whitening. In addition, I saw that my teeth were straightening. Overall, I’m satisfied with the product. I need to buy more actually!
Lauren B.
Riverview
I got this after using all of my Natures Gate toothpaste. I feel like this cleans my teeth more than the previous toothpaste, however, it takes a little to get use to the flavor. It is minty with a bit of a sweet taste.
Evelina L.
Orland park , IL
This too has no reviews??? Am I sitting on gold mines here with the products I use? haha
I LOVEEEE this toothpaste. As of a few months ago I switched absolutely all of by products to organic and it's the best decision I have made. I use this toothpaste but my personal favorite that I couldn't find on here was this exact brand but it is the "Jason coconut whitening" toothpaste.... HEAVENLY. I switched my entire family to this as well as some of my main insta followers that had nothing but great reviews! 10/10 forsure!!!
Brandy R.
Lakeland, FL
If you are looking for a toothpaste that doesn’t have fluoride or nasty chemicals this is the toothpaste for you. Seriously the best. Doesn’t taste nasty and cleans my teeth amazingly. My teeth have never been whiter.
Leila O.
This is my favorite toothpaste at the time, the reason why I love it so much is because it's all natural with Coconut oil and other great ingredients!!🌿
Liz M.
Love it. Works just as well as standard toothpaste and it doesn’t make everything taste like peppermint for hours.
marisa r.
port of spain
If I try would I taste the coconut and smell like it