Jason Sheer Spray Softening Cocoa Butter Lotion - 6 oz uploaded by Adrianna L.

BY JĀSÖN

Find Bath And Body Skincare at Target.com! Jason Sheer Spray Cocoa Butter Lotion uses only compressed air; no chemical propellants. It is botanically-rich yet lightweight moisturizer that goes on evenly and absorbs quickly, with no greasy or heavy feel on skin. It has 95% natural contents and contain no Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, Petrolatum, Artificial Colors, Synthetic Fragrances or Phthalates see more...

Buy on Amazon
JANET P.
The positives: nice scent, and absorbs fairly quickly. Unfortunately I did not feel this product hydrated my skin. After applying I still felt a bit dry. Perhaps I am more accustom to richer body creams, but with cocoa butter lotion in the name, I felt this would be more moisturizing. Sadly this product fell short of its name and left me pretty disappointed. Also it was one of the higher priced body lotions at the drugstore.
Adrianna L.
Love it! So hydrating without being greasy. Absorbs really fast and smells amazing. Doesn't irritate my skin at all and really leaves me hydrated.