Jason Sea Kelp Conditioner uploaded by Sierra M.

BY JĀSÖN

Tame frizz with every wash. Jason's smoothing sea kelp shampoo contains seak kelp which is rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids to weightlessly rehydrate dry strands. Ginseng root and plumeria acutifolia controls fly-aways minus the heavy residue and kukui nut oil blocks out humidity to smooth hair texture. Safe for color-treated hair the Jason team meticulously creates body loving products with wholesome ingredients that are safe, gentle and effective. Jason (which means "healer" in greek) offers personal care solutions that are safer for us, our families and our planet. see more...

Sierra M.
Big bear lake , CA
Jason Sea Kelp Conditioner
I have a severe gluten allergy and I did a lot of research and this conditioner was the only conditioner that was gluten-free. All other conditioners were making my head itch so I went to sprouts to get the Jason conditioner and it went ABOVE AND BEYOND MY EXPECTATIONS!It has been the best conditioner I have ever purchased. It has left my hair feeling the softest and healthiest I have ever felt.It doesn't irritate my scalp it & has great all natural products highly recommend!
Maryam A.
Chicago , IL
This is not the best on the market and did little for my hair. I need something more nourishing for my curls
Lisa F.
The only conditioner I use. I like the smell and it makes my hair soft. I like that it is a natural company. And great value (I buy the largest size bottles with the pump on them).

back