Jason Sea Fresh Travel Size Toothpaste

Jason toothpastes control tartar, deliver long-lasting fresh breath and keep your smile healthy, bright and beautiful. Our formulas are gluten free, kosher-certified and free of sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, preservatives and propylene glycol. Jason was born in california in 1959 when a group of independent thinkers sought to establish a new kind of personal care for themselves and their families. Taking the name jason , which means "healer" in greek, they rejected harsh, risky chemicals. Instead, they blended simple, healing ingredients to create soaps and lotions crafted according to the jāson code of honor: 1. Select safe, gentle and effective ingredients 2. Rigorously test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy 3. Never test on animals 4. Constantly innovate and improve. For over 50 years the makers of Jason products have kept this code and committed themselves to the idea of wholesome personal care solutions that are safe for us, our families, and our planet. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Nathalie C.
Norfolk, VA
This stuff is weirdly soft. I don't believe it works and it's certainly not a strong fresh feeling after I brush my teeth. I can't put my finger on what I don't like about it other than that. I'm a fan of this brand until it comes to their Toothpaste and deodorant. Their shampoos and lotions are AWESOME. But not their toothpaste and deodorant.
Boca Raton, FL
Favorite toothpaste!! I really have seen a difference in my teeth. For example, my teeth or whiter, my gums look very healthy, and lastly my breath feels fresher and clean. Definitely recommend!! Very minty and amazing!
Stephanie N.
Greenacres, FL
Not a big fan of the after taste, but I love that it's chemical free! I buy this when stores are out of my regular toothpaste. Second favorite at Publix and CVS.
Chloe C.
This brand of products is one of my favorite. This product is very light weight and stays on for a long time. I would recommend this product to my friends, it was effective and I would purchase this product again. I love this product because of the ingredients.
Cam S.
Normal toothpaste like Colgate and Crest makes the inside of my mouth peel, it is awful and disgusting. Jason Sea Fresh makes my mouth feel super clean and does not irritate it at all. It is affordable, easy to find in my grocery store and its all natural. I will buy the travel size for my next trip :)
Kayla D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I just tried this toothpaste and love it! you don't need a lot because it'll foam up more than other toothpastes. I brushed my teeth about 8 hours ago and my mouth still feels fresh. this doesn't contain the bad chemicals.
Samantha T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is my favorite vegan toothpaste. It works great I’ve seen no changes in my dental health since switching from Colgate. You can find it on sale or at grocery outlet a lot too so the price is reasonable.
Kristi W.
Slidell, LA
I do only buy floride-free products. I like that Jason has floride-free products. I get this at my local health food store and I believe it's reasonably priced.
Christina C.
Venice, FL
I truly like Jason toothpaste and having a travel size is a must when you are traveling! Never more can i travel without one of these in my carry on.
Stacey O.
Hometown, IL
This toothpaste makes my mouth minty fresh every time. One tube lasts about a month for an average brusher. I love Tom's products!