BY JĀSÖN

Jason toothpastes control tartar, deliver long-lasting fresh breath and keep your smile healthy, bright and beautiful. Our formulas are gluten free, kosher-certified and free of sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, preservatives and propylene glycol. Jason was born in california in 1959 when a group of independent thinkers sought to establish a new kind of personal care for themselves and their families. Taking the name jason , which means "healer" in greek, they rejected harsh, risky chemicals. Instead, they blended simple, healing ingredients to create soaps and lotions crafted according to the jāson code of honor: 1. Select safe, gentle and effective ingredients 2. Rigorously test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy 3. Never test on animals 4. Constantly innovate and improve. For over 50 years the makers of Jason products have kept this code and committed themselves to the idea of wholesome personal care solutions that are safe for us, our families, and our planet. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Cam S.
PALM BEACH
Normal toothpaste like Colgate and Crest makes the inside of my mouth peel, it is awful and disgusting. Jason Sea Fresh makes my mouth feel super clean and does not irritate it at all. It is affordable, easy to find in my grocery store and its all natural. I will buy the travel size for my next trip :)
Samantha T.
This is my favorite vegan toothpaste. It works great I’ve seen no changes in my dental health since switching from Colgate. You can find it on sale or at grocery outlet a lot too so the price is reasonable.
Kayla D.
I just tried this toothpaste and love it! you don't need a lot because it'll foam up more than other toothpastes. I brushed my teeth about 8 hours ago and my mouth still feels fresh. this doesn't contain the bad chemicals.
Christina C.
Venice, FL
I truly like Jason toothpaste and having a travel size is a must when you are traveling! Never more can i travel without one of these in my carry on.
Stacey O.
Hometown, IL
This toothpaste makes my mouth minty fresh every time. One tube lasts about a month for an average brusher. I love Tom's products!
Victoria C.
Alexandria, VA
Was ok. Wouldn't use it everyday or buy it again. Good as a back up toothpaste. Didn't feel my teeth were as clean as they could be
Christina B.
Memphis, TN
I love that it’s all natural and it is very affordable. I purchase at Target. I will continue to buy this brand
Natalie A.
This is an okay toothpaste. I used the natural stuff for a while but I don't think the Florida free stuff works for me and I ended up getting 13 cavities - not sure if the toothpaste is to blame, otherwise I'd give it 1 star. It has a nice smell and taste, I just don't think it's as effective as other brands.
Rahaf E.
i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want it i wanna try it i wanna try it i wanna try i wanna try it i'm really want try this item
Bobby M.
I love this brand, I have tried it ages ago, it made my breath feel really fresh and super MINTY!! Love love love