Jason Sea Fresh Deep Sea Spearmint Antiplaque & Strengthening Toothpaste, 6 oz uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY JĀSÖN

Strengthen your teeth and freshen your breath, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals, with Jason Sea Fresh Deep Sea Spearmint Antiplaque & Strengthening Toothpaste. Seafresh toothpaste features blue green algae, rich in calcium, proteins and... see more...

James W.
Portland
When I first heard about Jason Sea Fresh i have to be honest it didn't sound great. I decided to take a chance and am so glad I did, the taste is wonderful and my teeth feel sparkly clean after I used it, i highly recommend it to anyone looking for new toothpaste
Bekah A.
Love this toothpaste! It tastes great and works well for sensitive teeth. I have been through a few tubes and will most likely be reaching for this in the future! I have recommended this to almost everyone I know who’s searching for a natural toothpaste.
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this . Used for about two months so far.  I am starting to see rebuilding of the teeth .  It makes your mouth fresh. Not over powering taste. It does foam because of the glycerin in the paste.  But what I do is swish it around in my mouth before spitting it out to make sure it gets in every crevice in my teeth.  It's reasonably priced also.  So if I'm seeing the start of rebuilding , that's a good sign ;-)   worth buying again !
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Looking for a toothpaste to help strengthen your teeth, and your smile? This product is the one for you! This will give you great breath, and you’ll have the perfect, white smile that you’ve always wanted! Very affordable and long lasting.
Lola B.
I do not like the taste, texture, or thickness of this. it is difficult to get out of the packaging, feels overly grainy in my mouth, and tastes strange to me. I would not purchase this again. It also tends to stick to one side of my mouth and doesn’t properly spread around to clean my mouth
Brooke L.
Charleston, WV
This was the first natural toothpaste I have ever used. To me, it seems a bit thicker and more paste-like than regular toothpaste (not a good/bad thing, just something I noticed). For me, this toothpaste really didn't have much of a minty flavor. It did seem to clean my teeth well. I felt like my mouth got a good cleaning when using this.
Emily L.
Tulsa, OK
I used this toothpaste on vacation while staying at a friend’s house. I have never before used a toothpaste that made me want to switch brands so badly! Something about it was so refreshing and lovely. I seriously can’t wait to use up the tubes I currently have at home so I can purchase some of my own!
April P.
Parma, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is another good natural option if you were looking to switch toothpastes. It is expensive but being natural I think it makes it worth it. It does have more of a baking soda taste than normal toothpaste. Very similar to Tom’s. Are usually buy this at the vitamin shoppe. Not a bad product and I would recommend.
Hibba K.
Memphis
My sisters purchased this product because they were on the hunt for a more natural toothpaste. The ingredients are super simple and the texture is just fine. It has all the makings of the toothpaste I'm used to, but is a healthier alternative because it has no chemicals. I love it
Lisa A.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! It’s so hard to find a natural toothpaste without all the added junk that still leaves your mouth fresh and this brand delivers! My mouth feels clean and fresh and while the taste isn’t as strong as crest, I like that I know all of the ingredients in my toothpaste.
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
Which flavor is the best?