Jason Sea Fresh Deep Sea Spearmint Antiplaque & Strengthening Toothpaste, 6 oz uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY JĀSÖN

Strengthen your teeth and freshen your breath, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals, with Jason Sea Fresh Deep Sea Spearmint Antiplaque & Strengthening Toothpaste. Seafresh toothpaste features blue green algae, rich in calcium, proteins and... see more...

Courtney G.
Northport
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I use this . Used for about two months so far.  I am starting to see rebuilding of the teeth .  It makes your mouth fresh. Not over powering taste. It does foam because of the glycerin in the paste.  But what I do is swish it around in my mouth before spitting it out to make sure it gets in every crevice in my teeth.  It's reasonably priced also.  So if I'm seeing the start of rebuilding , that's a good sign ;-)   worth buying again !
April P.
N Royalton, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is another good natural option if you were looking to switch toothpastes. It is expensive but being natural I think it makes it worth it. It does have more of a baking soda taste than normal toothpaste. Very similar to Tom’s. Are usually buy this at the vitamin shoppe. Not a bad product and I would recommend.
Hibba K.
Memphis
My sisters purchased this product because they were on the hunt for a more natural toothpaste. The ingredients are super simple and the texture is just fine. It has all the makings of the toothpaste I'm used to, but is a healthier alternative because it has no chemicals. I love it
Lisa A.
Mentor On Lk, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste! It’s so hard to find a natural toothpaste without all the added junk that still leaves your mouth fresh and this brand delivers! My mouth feels clean and fresh and while the taste isn’t as strong as crest, I like that I know all of the ingredients in my toothpaste.
James W.
Portland
When I first heard about Jason Sea Fresh i have to be honest it didn't sound great. I decided to take a chance and am so glad I did, the taste is wonderful and my teeth feel sparkly clean after I used it, i highly recommend it to anyone looking for new toothpaste
Kalle J.
Williamsburg, KY
Looking for a toothpaste to help strengthen your teeth, and your smile? This product is the one for you! This will give you great breath, and you’ll have the perfect, white smile that you’ve always wanted! Very affordable and long lasting.
Lola B.
I do not like the taste, texture, or thickness of this. it is difficult to get out of the packaging, feels overly grainy in my mouth, and tastes strange to me. I would not purchase this again. It also tends to stick to one side of my mouth and doesn’t properly spread around to clean my mouth
Valerie L.
Collegeville, PA
Love this brand for toothpaste and natural deodorant! I feel good about using them and good about where my money is going. Clean feeling and doesn’t feel like there are any additives like there are in crest
Cheyanna S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have purchased this item over and over again. It's probably my favorite toothpaste flavor but I don't find that it cleans your teeth as best as conventional brands do. It's usually on the more expensive side as far as natural toothpastes go. It's a pretty good option though for the quality of ingredients that it includes.
Claudia E.
Lakeway
Due to an autoimmune disease I'm vey sensitive to things including toothpastes. This toothpaste doesn't contain sls which is a big trigger for mouth ulcers which I use to get with even other toothpastes that supposedly didn't contain sls. This is the only toothpaste that actually works for me.
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
Which flavor is the best?