Jason Sea Fresh Deep Sea Spearmint Antiplaque & Strengthening Toothpaste, 6 oz uploaded by Jennifer W.

BY JĀSÖN

Strengthen your teeth and freshen your breath, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals, with Jason Sea Fresh Deep Sea Spearmint Antiplaque & Strengthening Toothpaste. Seafresh toothpaste features blue green algae, rich in calcium, proteins and... see more...

Dariya H.
Port orange, FL
I love this toothpaste. I have used it for over a year now, yet I am still pleasantly surprised how well it works even without all the toxic chemicals you find in the big name brands. I also want to mention that my dentist checkups have never been better, don't let anyone fool you into thinking you must constantly bombard your teeth with fluoride, in fact; my mouth health has dramatically improved since using this. The taste is great too, for anyone wondering.
Abby B.
Love that this product is a good for you brand. Plus, it’s available at supermarkets. But, I wasn’t a fan at how it made my teeth feel, it seemed to not do a great job getting my teeth totally clean. Also, didn’t leave a fresh breath feel.
Cheyanna S.
I have purchased this item over and over again. It's probably my favorite toothpaste flavor but I don't find that it cleans your teeth as best as conventional brands do. It's usually on the more expensive side as far as natural toothpastes go. It's a pretty good option though for the quality of ingredients that it includes.
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
I am extremely interested in a toothpaste that has no Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, preservatives, artificial colors, artificial sweeteners, saccharin, propylene glycol. The best part is it's cruelty free. Sadly, I can't get past the nasty flavor. Hopefully the other flavors are better.
Addy H.
My daily toothpaste. Non toxic, good taste, good tooth health. I strive to keep all my personal care products non toxic, so Jason is great for an SLS free toothpaste.
heather g.
Santa rosa, CA
I really hated this , it felt like it did nothing for cleanse and I couldn't finish it . It tasted gross, and had a thick texture . Wouldn't recommend or repurchase
Tania H.
St Petersburg, FL
I am in love with all Jason toothpastes. This one gives you freshness and cleans teeth really good. I buy it on Iherb. I think it has really good quality and it has also delicate taste. I would recommend it to other people!
Hollynn F.
nottingham, NH
I am totally devoted to this toothpaste. I love it. Taste wise it’s just right. Not too strong, but still refreshing. I love it. And it works great! My teeth and gums are very healthy after a year of regular use!
Jennifer W.
Kenosha, WI
I had seen a lot of recommendations for Jason toothpastes and took advantage of a buy 1 get 1 sale. I have been using it for a week now and love it. Fluoride free, vegan, feels fresh and has been working very well with my tooth sensitivity.
Kimberly B.
My favorite cruelty free and Vegan toothpaste. Tastes so much better than all the other ones, and it foams up well, if that's the right word for it. A little goes a long way which is also great.
Emily K.
Sheboygan, WI
Which flavor is the best?