JĀSÖN Revitalizing Vitamin E Shampoo Revives Natural Manageability

by JĀSÖN

Our Revitalizing Shampoo gently cleanses as it revives natural manageability with super-enriched multiple vitamins and botanical extracts. Nourishing Vitamin E moisturizes without weighing hair down while powerful antioxidant blend of Vitamins A, C and botanical extracts helps fight environmental stressors. Revitalized and nourished, your hair bounces with healthy shine and effortless manageability.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Alcohol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JĀSÖN Revitalizing Vitamin E Shampoo Revives Natural Manageability!
How would you rate this product?
3 days agoHooksett, NH
I use this with my dandruff shampoo. I love vitamin e and this product works great. Helps clear buildup before do my dandruff treatment. I always recommend this brand to anyone who asked. Jason is great and I use it all the time. And it's easy to get
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve tried a few Jason products and tend to like each one. The ingredients are great and smells nice. I have a lot of thick, wavy hair and don’t wash it every day but when I do it feels really clean and without build up.
a year agoCorona, CA
I really love Jáson! There is a wide cariety for your hair and any one is a great product. Save yourself some money and you can usually find it at Tj Maxx!
2 years agoJacksonville, FL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
a year ago
Cruelty free smells amazing! I just recently discovered this brand and for my sister hooked on it!
2 years agoCary, IL
Lo necesito es muy bueno me lo an recomendado mucho para el cuidado de mi cabello es exelente
9 months agoJohannesburg
I really loved this product, definitely seen a vibrant shine in my hair, it gave my hair a hair salon treatment look. the lather was quite smooth and creamy. The scent was fresh and pretty,about 4days in my hair...which i Loved. Very satisfied.
a year agoBahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
a year ago
This shampoo doesn’t lather very well and is probably best for people with very dry scalp. My scalp gets a good bit oily so after using the shampoo the roots of my hair felt a bit heavy and as if they weren’t washed properly. I will not buy this product again.
2 years agoEast Sussex, Brighton
A nice every day shampoo that doesnt weigh your hair down. Smells good & lathers up well. A great ethical cruelty free brand that's good for a dry and oily scalp. Would buy again.