BY JĀSÖN

Our Revitalizing Shampoo gently cleanses as it revives natural manageability with super-enriched multiple vitamins and botanical extracts. Nourishing Vitamin E moisturizes without weighing hair down while powerful antioxidant blend of Vitamins A, C and botanical extracts helps fight environmental stressors. Revitalized and nourished, your hair bounces with healthy shine and effortless manageability.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Equisetum Arvense (Horsetail) Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower Extract*, Ascorbic Acid, Biotin, Linoleic Acid, Linolenic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Tocopherol, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Panthenyl Ethyl Ether, Panthenyl Hydroxypropyl Steardimonium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Chloride, Citric Acid, Alcohol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

Buy on Amazon
Latisha M.
Corona, CA
I really love Jáson! There is a wide cariety for your hair and any one is a great product. Save yourself some money and you can usually find it at Tj Maxx!
Samantha S.
Bourbonnais, IL
Love this product, it makes my hair touchable and soft while still allowing it to hold texture! definitely recommend
Deanna
Cruelty free smells amazing! I just recently discovered this brand and for my sister hooked on it!
Adriana M.
Cary, IL
Lo necesito es muy bueno me lo an recomendado mucho para el cuidado de mi cabello es exelente
Shannon W.
Purchased at: Rite Aid
I’ve tried a few Jason products and tend to like each one. The ingredients are great and smells nice. I have a lot of thick, wavy hair and don’t wash it every day but when I do it feels really clean and without build up.
Siobhan G.
Brighton
A nice every day shampoo that doesnt weigh your hair down. Smells good & lathers up well. A great ethical cruelty free brand that's good for a dry and oily scalp. Would buy again.
Na K.
cairo
Wonderful and excellent and constant also and Conclusion wonderful I want to earn this product because I do not see any good product like this and also that at the highest level and type is excellent, and there's nothing like this at all again I ask you to give me a gift wonderful like this brand Of the best brands and brands at all means that it is bigger than anything else and there is no comparison of the second I want this if possible
Monika U.
This shampoo doesn’t lather very well and is probably best for people with very dry scalp. My scalp gets a good bit oily so after using the shampoo the roots of my hair felt a bit heavy and as if they weren’t washed properly. I will not buy this product again.
Janaína F.
Bahia
Your week is about to be filled with shopping? If you're looking for find a store for a small therapy purchase (you don't need an excuse not to go). We seek by some shopping that are worth it. Go ahead, treat yourself, enjoy. And good purchases!!!
jheilem m.
285 N sable blvb, Aurora. Colorado
It great I love this products I very fantastic and use everyday this spencive but it ok for me