JĀSÖN Restorative Biotin Shampoo Strengthens and Repairs Damaged Hair

by JĀSÖN

Jason Pure, Natural Restorative Biotin Shampoo gently cleanses as it restores healthy strength to weak, damaged hair. The thickening properties Biotin and Vitamin B5’s revitalize hair’s elasticity. Ginseng and lavender extracts help repair split ends and minimize future breakage. Fortified with energy, your hair looks healthier and grows stronger.

Aqua (Water), Sodium Cocoyl Isethionate, Decyl Glucoside, Cocamidopropyl Hydroxysultaine, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Amine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Citric Acid, Cocamidopropyl Dimethylamine, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Sodium Phytate, Sodium Suflate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Butylphenyl Methylpropional, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum)

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of JĀSÖN Restorative Biotin Shampoo Strengthens and Repairs Damaged Hair!
How would you rate this product?
7 months agoMount Laurel
This is the best shampoo for price and quality. I use Jason because it is cruelty free and vegan, and prices of such products can sky rocket. The shampoo lathers well and leaves my hair looking great.
7 months ago
Great shampoo! Makes hair feel soft and healthy. Helps with frizz and even helps promote growth. It had a nice scent and is long lasting. Compared to other shampoos you barely have to use any
2 years agoEast Freetown, MA
I love Jason’s biotin shampoo. I take a lot of medications for my health and my health condition as well as the medications thin out my hair and cause me to lose a lot of hair. Jason’s biotin shampoo helps restore damage to my hair as well as keep my hair nice and healthy while stimulating the scalp helping with growth. I have noticing a huge difference in my hair and I’m not losing as much as I once was. I definitely recommending this to anyone with thin or damaged hair.
2 years agoBainville, MT
I’m not sure if they changed the formula or if I just got a bad bottle because this stuff was awful. Left my hair feeling super greasy no matter how much I rinsed and scrubbed and yet my hair still felt drier and crunchier than ever. The tangling was a nightmare. At first I thought it was the new conditioner but as soon as I stopped using this all those problems went away. I try not to be wasteful and at least finish off products I don’t necessarily like. But this stuff went straight to the trash. Will not buy again. I personally love Jason products but I’ll probably avoid any of their hair stuff for a while.
a year ago
I used this shampoo while I was pregnant because it was safe and it had Biotin in it. I like to keep my hair damage free, thick, and strong and over numerous uses, I believe this product does the trick.
a year agonew york
I just started usining around 2weeks for now I am using more the conditioner and I see my hair looks more a life.. And yes i see the change.. I recommend this to people loosing the hair u will see fast change and I purchase mind in # JĀSÖN Restorative Biotin Conditioner Strengthens and Repairs Damaged Hair whole foods market Whole Foods Market
a year ago
I found that this shampoo helped my hair feel softer and less prone to breakage, but I didn't see all too much improvement. I have very fine, thin hair and I wanted something that could help me grow it longer and stronger, which is why I looked for a shampoo that used biotin.
6 months agoSnellville, GA
I love this product. It truly does help the hair. It strengthens the hair and gives dry hair a lock of moisture. It leaves dry hair smooth and targets dry fine hair! I’d definitely buy this product again!
3 years agoSeattle, WA
This is the best natural ingredient shampoo I've ever tried. Usually natural products don't feel as effective but this shampoo actually feels amazing! This one smells really great too. It can be a little pricey but it's totally worth it. I feel so much better using this product than anything else. Definitely would recommend to others.
2 years agoArkadelphia, AR
I’ve been trying a lot of cruelty-free products recently and as far as shampoo goes, I think this one is my favorite. It smells great, I love the packaging, and I am a big fan of the great ingredients in this product. The only problem I have with this shampoo is that it’s a little bit runny and doesn’t like to stay in my hand when I pour it out. Other than that, this is a great product, I would definitely recommend.