JĀSÖN Restorative Biotin Conditioner Strengthens and Repairs Damaged Hair uploaded by marjolin r.

BY JĀSÖN

Our Restorative Conditioner gently moisturizes as it strengthens and repairs weak, damaged hair. Biotin and Vitamin B5 revitalize vitality and elasticity. Jojoba Seed Oil deeply nourishes your hair while Ginseng and lavender extracts help repair split ends and minimize future breakage. Fortified with energy, your hair appears healthier and grows stronger.

Aqua (Water), Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil*, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Biotin, Citric Acid, Dimethicone, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Panthenol, Sodium Hydroxide, Sodium Phytate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Benzyl Benzoate, Fragrance (Parfum)

marjolin r.
new york
I been using this amazing #biotin #conditioner very often the reason is cus has the benefits of #Biotin Vitamin B5,and other natural ingredient so I can see the change in my hair more shine and healthy💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕
Dixie M.
I bought this thinking it would be healthier for my hair considering the store I purchased it is all about organic natural products but it was not up to snuff for the task. I ended up giving it to a friend who has very fine hair instead of my thick hair and it worked well for her, so if you have fine hair this may be your next great find in hair care.
Emely T.
Amazing conditioner. Left my hair very soft. Tamed any frizziness and fly always I would normally have. It is safe for color treated hair. I have fine/oil hair and leaves my oil hair very smooth without weighing it down. Love that it’s made with natural ingredients.
Kyra H.
I really like this product. It makes my hair feel soft, healthy, and smooth. My only issue is that using this in conjunction with the matching shampoo, my hair is too soft and doesn't hold styles well. It smells like baby powder in the best possible way.
Carrie S.
Placerville, CA
This Jason Pure and Natural shampoo and conditioner are for purists and those who want a small ecological footprint. If you are sensitive or have allergies, this is perfect for you.
Lily H.
I’m obsessed with these conditioners. Not only do the smell AMAZING, like the best fresh/clean scent, but they are all natural! It’s so nice knowing that what I’m putting in my hair is good & organic. 10/10 recommend!
Morgan T.
Madison, AL
Used this pack for awhile now to help my hair grow and it helped me until I got to a certain point I would reccoend it I’ve been using it for about 2 years and I’ll still buy it from time to time. Doesn’t have a smell
Becca C.
South Orange, NJ
Not a huge fan of the conditioner. I love the qualities of the conditioner like the biotin and organic nature but it didnt make my hair very soft so I had to use a lot of it in order for it to spread appropriately
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
This isn't my favorite brand, BUT I will use it if I can't find what I need. The ingredients could still be cleaner and the price is a little high for the quality but it still does a pretty good job!
Seena R.
Yucca Valley, CA
I highly recommend it because it has biotin and that helps your hair I have a bottle of this at home and it helps my hair grow longer look shinier and become thicker and stronger I love it so much
I want to try its please