JASON Purifying Tea Tree Nail Saver uploaded by Carol Z.JASON Purifying Tea Tree Nail Saver uploaded by Carrliitaahh M.JASON Purifying Tea Tree Nail Saver uploaded by Carol Z.

BY JASON #83 in Cuticle Creams & Oils

JASON skin oils are highly potent treatments. Featuring Vitamins and anti-oxidants, these old-fashioned remedies deliver cutting edge results. JASON was born in California in 1959 when a group of independent thinkers sought to establish a new kind of personal care for themselves and their families. Taking the name JASON , which means “Healer” in Greek, they rejected harsh, risky chemicals. Instead, they blended simple, healing ingredients to create soaps and lotions crafted according to the JASON Code of Honor: 1. Select safe, gentle and effective ingredients 2. Rigorously test every formula to ensure safety and efficacy 3. Never test on animals 4. Constantly innovate and improve. For over 50 years the makers of JASON products have kept this code and committed themselves to the idea of wholesome personal care solutions that are safe for us, our families, and our planet. see more...

• So I just bought this oil.. Thinking it was only a cuticles oil.....1 Answers
Becky B.
Lenoir City, TN
I love this nail oil. I put it on several times a day. It makes my cuticles moisturized and feeling healthy. It also smells great!
Carol Z.
Cuticle oil is one of my daily essentials! I can live without hand lotion, but I can't live without cuticle oil. This oil is best for dry, swollen, peeling cuticles, daily use will give you stronger nails. Hydrated no more, "sh*t, I chipped my nail" moments. Also damaged cuticles are susceptible to fungal and bacterial infections. The tea tree oil takes out all the possible infections, allowing the nails to grow nice and healthy. Prevention is key!!! JASON Purifying Tea Tree Nail Saver
Brad G.
Strongsville , OH
I love how effective this is and how affordable it is and i night this at Walmart and I would buy it again
Daniela C.
Helps with nail growth especially for damaged nails that are brittle ! This is a must use for nail therapy
Carrliitaahh M.
White City, OR
So I just bought this oil.. Thinking it was only a cuticles oil.. Has anyone had a good use out of it? and What are its benefits? (Other than reading off of reviews)