BY JĀSÖN

This botanical JĀSÖN® Tea Tree Soap gently cleanses and safely nourishes your skin with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5. Our natural blend of Tea Tree Oil and Calendula Extract balances, purifies, and soothes your skin.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Hypericum Perforatum Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Flower/Leaf/Stem Extract*, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Allantoin, Lecithin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Lauryl Glucoside, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Stearyl Citrate, Alcohol*, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Fragrance (Parfum)

Emily B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love so many Jason products, but this is one of my favorites. I decided to make the switch from B&BW to this natural formula that I can feel good about. The large size lasts for many months, so it's a really good buy! I usually get these from Vitacost at a discount, but when in a pinch I love that my local grocery carries them as well. All of the scents I've tried aren't overly strong but lovely and keep my hands nice and soft!
Katie H.
Austin, TX
I have been using this as face wash for about 5 years now. A lady at the beauty counter at a grocery store recommended it to me because it is the same formula as the old tea tree face wash apparently. I love it- takes off most of my make up, has a great smell, leaves a clean and refreshed face!
Shanon M.
Mesa, AZ
Love the Smell! Very cleansing. It's a large bottle but that's just what we need for frequent handwashing in this household. I plan on buying for the other bathroom when the Christmas one runs out.
Joelle W.
We sell so much of this product at my store, its a very nice, all natural lotion that really hydrates and does wonders for the skin.
Han r.
Yonkers, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great smell and leaves skin feeling nurtured, clean, and soft! My go to. Guilt free soap for body and face!
Amanda O.
Toronto, Ontario
I'm a devoted fan of the Jason liquid hand soap line, but the lavender one is definitely my favorite of the bunch. I love the scent of lavender, but I'm picky with it. This one, however, has a truly lovely lavender scent that lingers on your hands in a very subtle way for a long time afterwards. It lathers super well and keeps my hands feeling baby soft. It isn't formulated specifically for sensitive skin, but I would definitely recommended if you do have sensitive skin as it is very light and calming.