BY JĀSÖN

Our Deodorant is clinically tested to effectively control odor for all day protection. Zinc Ricinoleate, Corn Starch and Baking Soda neutralize odor while Tea Tree Oil and Grapefruit Seed Extract, known for their antimicrobial properties, help fight odor-causing bacteria.

Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Amyl Cinnamal, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Citronellol, Isoeugenol, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Has anyone tried this with success? 3 Answers
  • I have not yet tried this but it's on my list! Does anyon...1 Answers
  • Does this have baking soda in it? I'm allergic. 1 Answers
Kia S.
Philadelphia, PA
This deodorant is horrible! I was looking for a good natural deodorant and decided to try out this particular one. I saw that it had tea tree oil in it so that was enough to influence my decision to buy it. It didn’t last at all. I put it on and about an hour later I was extremely sweaty and sticky. I tried it out for two weeks because I was thinking maybe my body had to adjust to it. Quite frankly, it wasn’t working so I was completely done! I don’t recommend this product at all.
Noel B.
Auburn, MI
I love the smell of this deodorant and that it is made without aluminum, parabens, phthlates, or propylene glycol. However, I’d recommend detoxing your armpits if you’re not used to a natural deodorant otherwise it won’t block the smell very efficiently.
Tori R.
Los Angeles, CA
For a company that does so well in some aspects, the deodorant really falls short. It did not keep me smelling fresh. It also left my underarms feeling weirdly sticky. I’ve tried a lot of natural deodorant brands and this and atoms have been at the bottom of my list. Skip this one and try something like schmidts instead
Magan S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Loved using this deodorant stick. I love natural products and have stopped using regular deodorant a couple of years ago. Works great. I just had to stop using it because of the oil it left on my armpit areas of my shirts, so I switched to the dry spray by this same brand and it works just as well.
Stephanie S.
Fort Campbell
I love Jason’s brand. And their deodorant is amazing. There is a ‘detox’ period that your pits will go through, but once you past that, you’re good! The scent lasts. It can irritate if you use after shaving.
Kait ✞.
MY FAVE. I was looking for a deodorant after all the usual brands irritated me. THIS IS IT. It’s organic and smells and feels amazing. My favorite part is it’s priced well along with other deodorants. So you’re getting an Amazing product for literally the same price.
Kristin Y.
Warsaw, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have been going all natural with my food and now it's time for me to do so with my personal care items. I'm trying Jason purifying tea tree deodorant stick. I like the scent. It's a clean natural scent. It goes on a little wet but I assume because it doesn't have aluminum ( which I'm moving away from). It takes a little while to dry which is why I didn't give it 5 stars. Otherwise it seems to work well and keep odors away. I purchased this at Sprouts.
Barbie W.
Conyers, GA
Tgis is,my first organic deodorant JĀSÖN Purifying Tea Tree Deodorant Stick that I've tried on my journey to use healiter or not toxic deodorant, having reoccurring breast infections this is the way I want to go. Of course it's not summer but so far this is OK it has taking some adjustment. It is the only one I could find available in my area if someone knows of a better organic deodorant please let me know please. In the meantime this is that bad and I will continue to use it and post an update.
Ashley M.
I was vey excited to try this deodorant stick due to it being free of carcinogenic properities and smelling great (I bought the Tea Tree scent). I have been disappointed though because it doesn't seem to be doing the trick. After an hour of putting this on it seems like it has already worn off leaving a not so great smell. It goes on smooth and soft but the smell doesn't last. It is a no for me. :(
Ashley G.
Floral Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wish I had done some more research before purchasing this natural deodorant. It smells OK but after a while it just stops working. I didn’t expect there to be much wetness protection but this provides nothing at all. I put it on before bed and I still wake up smelling funky.

Disappointed. I’ve been trying to detox from chemical laden deodorant but this natural one has been one huge fail.
Chelsea S.
Robesonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Has anyone tried this with success?
Jill T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really want to try this, but it's pretty expensive. Is it worth it? Does it do a good job of keeping you dry or at least masking odor?
Jean L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this have baking soda in it? I'm allergic.
Lauren C.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I've tried their body wash before but I was wondering if anyone could tell me about their deodorant? I'm curious
Katie W.
I have not yet tried this but it's on my list! Does anyone have any likes/dislikes?

back