JĀSÖN Purifying Tea Tree Body Wash uploaded by Kayla K.JĀSÖN Purifying Tea Tree Body Wash uploaded by Christine S.

BY JĀSÖN

This JĀSÖN® Tea Tree Shower Gel cleanses with natural botanical surfactants and safely nourishes with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5. Our natural blend of Tea Tree Oil and Aloe Vera balances, purifies, and soothes your skin.

Aqua (Water), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Glycerin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Brassica Napus Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Allantoin, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Stearyl Citrate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Sulfate, Citric Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Citronellol, Fragrance (Parfum

Kayla K.
Rockaway Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love my Jason body wash! It smells so good I use it everyday in the shower. It has a good lather and none of the additional and useless chemicals most brands use. I even got my boyfriend to like this stuff! Wonderful product! #bodywash #jason #natural JĀSÖN Purifying Tea Tree Body Wash
Racheal W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff definitely works alright!! There are a few chemicals in the ingredients list but the list is minimal. was a little pricey at Whole Foods. Worked well and I would buy again if I cannot make my own tea tree body wash for a better price, sans some of the added chemicals.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I suppose it is an OK body wash, but it smells funky (and not bc of tea tree oil) and I just honestly hate using it. We bought it bc it's super affordable, but it's taking forever to use bc I just honestly can't stand it 🤷‍♀️
Charlotte I.
Whiting, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Teatree is one of my favorite essential oil's to use. So, when I found the Jason to tea tree body lotion, it was A wonderful surprise. I found that this was moisturizing, but not happy. It did not make my skin oily and was very refreshing.
Christine S.
Fitzgerald , GA
Love this body wash. Discovered it while visiting family but will be finding some when I travel home. Loved how soft it leaves my skin. The smell is refreshing. I love using nature oils.
Ada T.
El Monte, CA
Jason's shower body wash is probably one of my favorite brands that I go to when I want a body wash. The scent smells nice, nothing overpowering or overwhelming. I would recommend this as its a clean feeling body wash. But I wouldn't go as far as to say it does much for, say, spots on the back or chest. Sometimes when I eat really unhealthy I get a spot here and there and go looking for body washes that would help, this is okay, but doesn't do much for that.
Jess P.
Santa Ana, CA
It's good! I like it very much! It's cheap and easy to find! It has a good value and it does fine compared to others! Yes I would recommend to others!
Ivy W.
Charlotte, NC
Very soothing!!! Especially after a long day in the sun. I would normally take a shower after a day at the beach and use this to bathe...
Jaclyn B.
Knoxville, TN
Jason tea tree body wash is the best product ever. It leaves skin feeling great will never use another body wash again.
Ja L.
Bathurst
Good product, it is eco friendly and it smells good! I love the fact that it is not tested on animals!