JĀSÖN Purifying Tea Tree 100% Organic Oil (USDA Certified)

by JĀSÖN

JÄSÖN™ Pure Tea Tree oil delivers natural, skin relief. Known for its antimicrobial and antiseptic properties, pure tea tree Oil has been used for generations as a natural bacteria fighting topical oil.

Ingredients: Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil.

Is this pure tea tree?
What are some uses for this product besides acne?
I see a lot of people saying you can use tea tree oil for a million different things. I have this jar what are some suggestions to use it for? I know it's good for acne but what else?
Start your review of JĀSÖN Purifying Tea Tree 100% Organic Oil (USDA Certified)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...morning drastically. Beware it's very potent so dilute it if you have sensitive skin. Also tea tree oil is FATAL to cats if eaten or absoved into their skin so KEEP it away from your loved kitties.in 3 reviews
...review. I've been using it for the past week or so on some old piercing scars/bumps and it has cleared them up remarkably well in such a short period of time (1 drop 2-3 times a day). This oil has so many uses its insane. Just a forewarning, before using on sensitive areas be sure to dilute with water! It can really dry out your face if you're not careful (if using for acne or facial scars). I can't believe I didn't find this stuff earlier!in 3 reviews
2 years ago
I have combination acne prone skin and this oil helps so much! I used to use it morning and night and my face felt so smooth and clean but it was definitely drying it out, so now I use it once a day and it is still effective, I would definitely recommend giving it a try but maybe dilluting it first:)
6 months ago
Purchased at: Walgreens
This stuff is AMAZINGGG! I use this every single night before I sleep. I place it on any trouble areas or use at spot treatment and then add a little water. By the next morning when I wake up I see significant improvement. Love this stuff! Also smells nice.
2 years agoLa Porte
My go to for every skin care problem! There is seriously nothing this can’t tackle on my face. Even better...you can buy it at your local drug store so you’re not paying a fortune. I would recommend this to absolutely anyone, oily, sensitive, or combination skin!
a year ago
JĀSÖN Purifying Tea Tree 100% Organic Oil (USDA Certified) uploaded by Shon T.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
I generally make my own personal face wipes wipes with JĀSÖN Purifying Tea Tree 100% Organic Oil (USDA Certified) and Fruit Of The Earth Aloe Vera Juice when I have very bad eczema outbreaks. It works very well on my skin I normally see results the next day, I also use it as a spot treatment sometimes a Little goes a long way.
a year agoVirginia beach
This is my favorite brand of tea tree oil. The aroma burns my eyes immediately after using it as a spot treatment, but I power through it cause it works THAT GOOD. It does everything from healing cuts, reducing bug bites, to getting rid of acne. This will forever be my favorite spot treatment.
5 months agoRichmond
JĀSÖN Purifying Tea Tree 100% Organic Oil (USDA Certified) uploaded by Ashley C.
This is a must for a zit. I have cystic acne prone skin. As soon as I feel one creeping inside I wash my face and apply a dab of this. The next day the zit is almost completely matured. By the second day it is out. I spot treat with this until it is completely gone. It prevents other break outs in the trouble area also.
2 years ago
Love this oil! I use it on my face daily and it works wonders for acne!! I also use it in my diffuser to help purify and clean the air. It's also great in homemade cleaning products since it is a natural disinfectant. I also love that I can pick it right at the drugstore and not have to go out of my way to find it online like some other oils
a year agoLiberty, SC
I use the Jason Purifying Tea Tree 100% Organic Essential Oil for when my skin has hormonal breakouts. This works so much better than salacylic acid or benzoyl peroxide. This remedy also makes me feel better about what I am doing to my skin. I have sensitive skin and it does sting and burn a little at first, but, if it's working I will be okay. And it's not unbearable. I bought this at Marshall's for $7.99 but haven't seen it there again since...
a year ago
I copped this at tj maxx and it has genuinely changed my skin game forever. I have super oily, acne prone skin and this stuff is such a good natural antibacterial to use. After I wash my face, I mix this with night cream so it's not as harsh on my skin. Just watch out not to get this near your eyes or any mucous membranes because ish hurts, similar to the burn of menthol
a year agobenton, AR
Only acne product you need! All natural and organic is such a plus. Don't let the strong smell discourage you- I have severely allergic, sensitive skin and I'm able to dab it on blemishes straight, but you can always dilute with jojoba or fractionated coconut oil
Ask a question to the Influenster community...