Jason Purifying Tea Tree 100% Organic Oil uploaded by Phoenix M.

BY JĀSÖN

Jason™ 100% Pure Natural Organic Purifying Tea Tree Oil.
New look same great formula.
Natural pioneer since 1959.
Pure Australian.
Melaleuca.
USDA organic. see more...

Hillery W.
Hillery W.
Taylorsville, UT
I love this oil! I used to get a few pimples on my back, so I would put a few drops of this into my bath and after just a few weeks I saw amazing improvements in my skin! I really like the minty fragrance it has too! I also add it into my moisturizer and my toner to help with any breakouts I might get on my face. I got mine at my local grocery store for a reasonable price! This is one thing I'll always have on hand!
lauren b.
lauren b.
So I just started using some of this brand organic oils by jàsōn and I have to say that this tea tree oil is fabulous. I've been putting it on musqito bites on my son and in his bath water and they seem to be healing up just like if I had used Neosporin or something else to heal his boo boos. It's a little on the pricey side compared to other oils I seen but wanted to try the best for my kid.
Cate S.
Cate S.
Love this product! I found it at Walgreens. I mixed it in a container 3-1 with water to create a toner. It's helped to minimizing breakouts and controlling blackheads. I thought it was reasonably priced. I will definitely keep buying it.