BY JĀSÖN

Jason Pure Natural Shampoo Sea Kelp Description: Tames and Smoothes Frizzy Hair Enriched with Sea Kelp, Ginseng Root, and Kukui Nut Oil No: Parabens, SLS or Phthalates. Our Pure, Natural Silky Smooth Shampoo gently cleans while it tames frizz with every wash. natural Sea Kelp, rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, weightlessly rehydrates dry strands. Ginseng Root and Plumeria Acutifolia calms frizz and control fly-aways without leaving a heavy residue. For shine and manageability, we add Kukui Nut Oil to block out humidity and smooth the hair texture. Sleek and refined, your hair looks silky smooth all day. Safe for color-treated hair. Free Of Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates, animal by-products, animal testing, parabens Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Jason Pure Natural Shampoo Sea Kelp Directions Gently massage shampoo itno wet hair and scalp. rinse and repeat, if desired. Follow with Jason Smoothing Sea Kelp Conditioner. Ingredients: Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl hydroxysultaine, sodium cocoyl isethionate, decyl glucoside, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, aleurites moluccana seed oil, algae extract, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, calendula officinalis flower extract, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract, equisetum arvense leaf extract, laminaria digitata extract, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, panax ginseng root extract, plumeria acutifolia flower extract, citric acid, glycerin, guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, hydrolyzed soy protein, panthenol, sodium chloride, sodium phytate, sodium sulfate, tocopheryl acetate, alcohol, ethylhexylglycerin, phenoxyethanol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, benzyl alcohol, coumarin, hexyl cinnamal, fragrance (parfum) *Certified Organic Ingredient Warnings For external use only. Avoid contact see more...

Buy on Target
Vivian M.
Evanston
This stuff really smooths my frizzy, curly thick hair. I don’t color treat if, so I cannot speak to that, but this works wonders. I am able to comb through my hair easily and it smells great. Also very affordable!
Gwendolyn B.
New York
I've been pleased with this! My hair is super finnicky (thick but fine, wavy, dry, prone to breakage) and this shampoo has gotten my hair clean without stripping it.
Sarah  B.
Watertown, SD
Definitely recommend this product! I try to stay as natural as I can when choosing hair products. This was great!
Aubrey S.
Franklin, TN
absolutely love this shampoo. I love the ingredients. it makes my hair beautiful. nothing more I could ask for.
Sabrina M.
I'm switching my household to more natural products. After doing a lot of research on natural shampoos I have begun using Jason Pure Natural Sea Kelp Shampoo. I cleans my hair without stripping the natural oils, smells great, and I feel good for doing my part for our plant. in addition the price point is affordable so I buy the family size pump.
Merveth M.
Brampton , ON
Do you think this would be a good product for someone who has psoriasis?