Jason Pure Natural Hand & Body Lotion Softening Cocoa Butter uploaded by Chelsey S.Jason Pure Natural Hand & Body Lotion Softening Cocoa Butter uploaded by Olivia S.Jason Pure Natural Hand & Body Lotion Softening Cocoa Butter uploaded by Mandi L.

BY JĀSÖN

Jason® Softening Cocoa Butter Pure Natural Hand & Body Lotion.
New look same great formula.
Natural pioneer since 1959.
Nurtures with natural cocoa butter & sunflower oil.
Intense moisture therapy for extremely dry skin.
No: parabens or phthalates. see more...

Lauren H.
Lauren H.
Review for: Hand & Body Lotion Cocoa Butter 8 oz
This is a great lotion. I usually avoid lotions because they either smell too strongly, or they are too liquidy. This lotion combines a proper, thick, consistency with a light scent which is perfect for my sensitive skin. I also like the Jāsön Coconut bodywash, so this is not surprising.
Olivia S.
Olivia S.
Tamarac, FL
Review for: Hand & Body Lotion Cocoa Butter 8 oz
I love the ingredients in this lotion. Super soft skin after applying this post-shower. I also love the Jason's body wash as well. The one smallllll thing I feel could be improved upon is the smell. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad smell, but it could be better IMO.
Jessica F.
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert
I used this all through my pregnancy. Such a great light weight cocoa butter lotion. Didn't get any stretch marks! Not overly pricey and a little goes a long way!
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
This body lotion has the best Cocoa Butter smell! It's wonderful! Your skin will feel better after 1st use!
Chelsey S.
Chelsey S.
Review for: Hand & Body Lotion Cocoa Butter 8 oz
Bought this because I liked the idea that it was free of parabens and artificial colors. Ended up not using it because the cocoa butter smell must not have mixed well with my body chemistry and gave me a headache. It didn't appear to be very hydrating on my skin either.
Abigail T.
Abigail T.
Newark NY
Review for: Hand & Body Lotion Cocoa Butter 8 oz
I love this product. It has natural ingredients and makes my skin really soft. It is not oily and it absorbs fast into the skin. I love the smell of this lotion and how it feels on my skin. I would recommend this product.
Deissy D.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
Review for: Hand & Body Lotion Cocoa Butter 8 oz
This lotion is a good body lotion. The smell I very nice and fresh. The price is affordable and definitely worth the purchase. It leaves skin smelling fabulous and feeling clean lol I would keep purchasing it
Kasey H.
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
Review for: Hand & Body Lotion Cocoa Butter 8 oz
This was a gift from my dad. It smelled and worked just ok. It was thick yet not very moisturizing. I'm not a fan of cocoa butter's scent either. I wouldn't recommend this and would not purchase myself.
Mandi L.
Mandi L.
Chatham
This is definitely softening, however because I have some ridiculous dry patches on my hand for the last year or so, I have had to put on multiple times in a row after each time it dries and I need more periodically throughout the day. So whatever skin problem I have, this product has been doing really well, but now I'm running out from frequent use. It has a great smooth texture when it spreads, but I have to take off all rings and wait until my skin absorbs the moisturizer before putting them back on, which is what you usually do when you use any moisturizer. It may just be me but always keeping it standing upright there is a rim that form around the seal inside but it doesn't dry out for a long time and will be useable as opposed to squeezing out more.
I originally paid $5CAD at Winners, but original price is $7CAD, totally worth it if I need more and cannot find a more natural product because there a lot more chemical named ingredients that I don't recognize and are not explained.