BY JĀSÖN

Jason® Softening Cocoa Butter Pure Natural Hand & Body Lotion.
New look same great formula.
Natural pioneer since 1959.
Nurtures with natural cocoa butter & sunflower oil.
Intense moisture therapy for extremely dry skin.
No: parabens or phthalates. see more...

Chelsey S.
Bought this because I liked the idea that it was free of parabens and artificial colors. Ended up not using it because the cocoa butter smell must not have mixed well with my body chemistry and gave me a headache. It didn't appear to be very hydrating on my skin either.
Abigail T.
Newark , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product. It has natural ingredients and makes my skin really soft. It is not oily and it absorbs fast into the skin. I love the smell of this lotion and how it feels on my skin. I would recommend this product.
Deissy D.
Broomfield, CO
This lotion is a good body lotion. The smell I very nice and fresh. The price is affordable and definitely worth the purchase. It leaves skin smelling fabulous and feeling clean lol I would keep purchasing it
Kasey H.
Berkley, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This was a gift from my dad. It smelled and worked just ok. It was thick yet not very moisturizing. I'm not a fan of cocoa butter's scent either. I wouldn't recommend this and would not purchase myself.
Olivia S.
Tamarac, FL
I love the ingredients in this lotion. Super soft skin after applying this post-shower. I also love the Jason's body wash as well. The one smallllll thing I feel could be improved upon is the smell. Don't get me wrong, it's not a bad smell, but it could be better IMO.
Lauren H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great lotion. I usually avoid lotions because they either smell too strongly, or they are too liquidy. This lotion combines a proper, thick, consistency with a light scent which is perfect for my sensitive skin. I also like the Jāsön Coconut bodywash, so this is not surprising.
Kathleen D.
Richmond, VA
I love the actual product but the packaging tore open after a couple uses. I contacted the company directly to request a refund or replacement but they never replied. Now lotion squirts out of the tear, which makes it impossible to transport.
Jessica F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I used this all through my pregnancy. Such a great light weight cocoa butter lotion. Didn't get any stretch marks! Not overly pricey and a little goes a long way!
Lauren N.
Eighty Four, PA
This product smells natural and works great. I feel that it works better than other lotions that tend to have stronger scents to them. It is very gentle.
Danielle H.
This body lotion has the best Cocoa Butter smell! It's wonderful! Your skin will feel better after 1st use!

Amazon