BY JASON

Keep your smile bright, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals. Powersmile® Toothpaste features an exclusive blend of polishers and stain-fighting botanicals, including Bamboo Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and Silica, to help prevent tartar build-up while gently whitening and brightening your smile. Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extracts help fight damaging sugar acids while Peppermint Oil powerfully freshens your breath. For a brilliantly white smile and fresh breath, use JASON Powersmile® toothpaste and mouthwash twice a day.

The JĀSÖN toothpastes promise:
√ No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
√ No Preservatives
√ No Artificial Colors
√ No Artificial Sweeteners
√ No Saccharin
√ No Propylene Glycol
√ No Gluten

Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil Carrageenan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1) ,Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract ,Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract , Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate

Coffee &.
JASON Powersmile® Whitening Toothpaste Powerful Peppermint I do like this toothpaste. It’s kind of spicy though. I purchase at my local HEB, and I can’t say I’ve seen any whitening to my teeth. I will buy it again as it’s the brand I most often buy for my toothpaste, but I’d like it not to be as spicy as it is. I originally purchased it for my children, and had to go back and get another one because my 7 year old couldn’t handle it.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
When I first switched over from popular brands (crest, Colgate, etc) to natural toothpaste; I tried SO many different brands & products. I never found one that I was satisfied with until I came across JASONS power smile. Absolutely LOVE this toothpaste! I was looking for something that had NO fluoride and NO chemicals. It also is free from SLS, artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners - which is a huge plus. Fell in love with the ingredients. Couldn't have picked a better combination. I personally prefer a stronger, mint flavor instead of something sweet or where the flavor fades once you rinse your mouth. Powersmile uses real peppermint oil which gives it a great flavor, makes it extremely minty and long lasting fresh breath. Couldn't have chosen a better combo of ingredients. Bamboo powder, baking soda, grapefruit seed extract, parsley and perilla seed extract. Each play their own important roll but are used for whitening, polishing, deep cleaning, prevent tartar build up and anti-bacterial. Leaves my mouth with a fresh, clean feeling. Peppermint flavor lasts for quiet awhile and leaves my breath fresh for hours. I didn't even expect to get a natural toothpaste that had whitening power to it - but this had that too... and actually could see a difference! Some ingredients are also organically sourced. Highly recommended this product to anyone and especially people who love their popular brand toothpastes but wants to eliminate fluoride and chemicals. Everything I've tried from JASON (from their hair care, body care, oils, hand soaps, etc) I have been more then pleased with their products and this entire brand! I will continue to buy this over and over! They also make different flavors if the peppermint is too strong for you. They also make amazing toothpaste for kids! My all time favorite toothpaste!
veronica g.
Chicago
I've been using the Trader Joe's toothpaste for a while and whenever I try a new natural brand I end up going back to the Trader Joe's but Jasön is actually better! it's not sweet, it leaves my mouth really clean and my teeth feel so smooth, I would highly recommend it.
Tiffany Y.
Great toothpaste! My teeth feel fresh and look white after using this! Jason is one of my favorite brands, so when it goes on sale at Whole Foods, I definitely pick this up! :) Highly recommended if you're looking for an excellent organic brand that works well!
Ashley W.
Wichita, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Jasons power smile toothpaste is more amazing than i expected! Its whitened my teeth, kept the tartar/plaque away and doesn't have a nasty taste too it. The only thing im not crazy about is the texture. I love that its flouride free, though. The reason being, that flouride actually decays your teeth. I know, confusing because dentists use this and reccomend it. But, i did months of research and found that the largest reason our teeth decay (minus sugar) is flouride. In ancent times and still today in other countries they do an oil pulling technique to care for their teeth. Which is swishing coconut oil around for 10 to 15 minutes 3 to 4 times a week. This is actually safter and keeps the cavities away! I use this technique along with brushing my teeth foe its benifits! This product is also; Sls free, gluten free & cruelty free!
Elizabeth D.
Nashville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite natural toothpastes. The flavor is great. It does have a different texture then normal toothpastes but you get used to it. Jason is a wonderful, respected brand that I have really liked. It has a great price for the quality. I would recommend it to others!
Hannah L.
Lawrence, KS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Best natural toothpaste I"ve ever used (and I've tried a lot!) Definitely refreshing and you actually feel clean. A lot of natural brands I've tried leave a kind of residue that I HATE. Not the case with Powersmile. It also has a really fresh minty flavor.
Tiffany D.
Mobile, AL
I switched to this to try and make my beauty/health regime more natural. I was expecting this to taste funny and/or not have a super clean feeling after brushing and it totally blew that expectation out of the water. Even if this wasn't an all natural option it would be in my every day routine. It super minty, I feel squeaky clean, and doesn't have anything in it unsafe for you swallow - since you always end up eating some no matter what.
Amanda M.
Union City, CA
Love this stuff. I bought the 3oz tube from Whole Foods and like to keep this as my travel sized toothpaste. I love the flip top opening, and it's a thicker paste that's free of harsh chemicals that really polishes and cleans teeth. The minty flavor is refreshing and not harsh! My mouth always feels an envigorating kind of fresh after using!
Maria T.
Boca Raton, FL
I like the Jason line very much. Powersmile is my favorite product of theirs. This is the only toothpaste we use. The flavor is refreshing but not knock-your-socks-off strong. It leaves teeth sparkly clean and breath fresh. I can easily find it in my local Whole Foods and Greenwise Publix. Do t hesitate to try!
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
I've never heard of this product, it looks like it would hurt?
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
What's your favorite flavor?