BY JĀSÖN

Keep your smile bright, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals. Powersmile® Toothpaste features an exclusive blend of polishers and stain-fighting botanicals, including Bamboo Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and Silica, to help prevent tartar build-up while gently whitening and brightening your smile. Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extracts help fight damaging sugar acids while Peppermint Oil powerfully freshens your breath. For a brilliantly white smile and fresh breath, use JASON Powersmile® toothpaste and mouthwash twice a day.

The JĀSÖN toothpastes promise:
√ No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
√ No Preservatives
√ No Artificial Colors
√ No Artificial Sweeteners
√ No Saccharin
√ No Propylene Glycol
√ No Gluten

Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil Carrageenan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1) ,Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract ,Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract , Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate

Stephanie S.
Fort Campbell
At first I wasn’t sure if I liked this product, it has a very strong taste. It was my first switch to a natural toothpaste, so I wasn’t prepared for it. But I love it! My teeth feel nice a polished, very smooth. I have noticed a slightly whiter appearance to my teeth. My mouth feels fresher longer with using this opposed to more ‘mainstream’ toothpastes.
Caroline C.
Pensacola, FL
Hands down my favorite toothpaste! This toothpaste is not only inexpensive, but actually whitens and protects my teeth WITHOUT making my gums sensitive like Colgate whitening products. My friend got me hooked on this company, and I always make sure I have two of these in my bathroom.
aly M.
harpers ferry
I love this toothpaste because it’s cruelty free and works well. It leaves my mouth feeling very fresh and clean every time I use it, but only four stars because the whitening power isn’t the best. Tastes great though!
Priscilla K.
This toothpaste is my favorite toothpaste. It's organic and I can see the difference in my teeth ( their whiter) I would recommend this toothpaste to everyone JĀSÖN Powersmile® Whitening Toothpaste Powerful Peppermint
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
i bought this toothpaste from tj maxx (of course) and i liked it a lot. the texture and consistency was a bit different than i was used to but i became used to it! it wasn’t as “minty fresh” as i prefer but it cleaned my teeth and mouth thoroughly. i feel like it did make my teeth whiter which it does claim to do. i’d possibly buy again if it were on sale.
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
When I first switched over from popular brands (crest, Colgate, etc) to natural toothpaste; I tried SO many different brands & products. I never found one that I was satisfied with until I came across JASONS power smile. Absolutely LOVE this toothpaste! I was looking for something that had NO fluoride and NO chemicals. It also is free from SLS, artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners - which is a huge plus. Fell in love with the ingredients. Couldn't have picked a better combination. I personally prefer a stronger, mint flavor instead of something sweet or where the flavor fades once you rinse your mouth. Powersmile uses real peppermint oil which gives it a great flavor, makes it extremely minty and long lasting fresh breath. Couldn't have chosen a better combo of ingredients. Bamboo powder, baking soda, grapefruit seed extract, parsley and perilla seed extract. Each play their own important roll but are used for whitening, polishing, deep cleaning, prevent tartar build up and anti-bacterial. Leaves my mouth with a fresh, clean feeling. Peppermint flavor lasts for quiet awhile and leaves my breath fresh for hours. I didn't even expect to get a natural toothpaste that had whitening power to it - but this had that too... and actually could see a difference! Some ingredients are also organically sourced. Highly recommended this product to anyone and especially people who love their popular brand toothpastes but wants to eliminate fluoride and chemicals. Everything I've tried from JASON (from their hair care, body care, oils, hand soaps, etc) I have been more then pleased with their products and this entire brand! I will continue to buy this over and over! They also make different flavors if the peppermint is too strong for you. They also make amazing toothpaste for kids! My all time favorite toothpaste!
Olivia F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff so much! It doesn’t leave a gross residue and it leaves you breath fresh. I haven’t had it for too long so I don’t know if it whitens, I will update!
Stevie M.
Johnstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I found it's hard to find a vegan/ cruelty free brand of toothpaste that both my boyfriend and I can agree on, since he is still a carnivore and open to my vegan options . We both agreed of the toothpastes out there, this one had the flavor , clean feeling, and foaminess that we like.
Priscila C.
When I don’t buy Maine’s my next option is this brand. It ls very similar and it cleans my teeth very well. Ingredients are also great like Maine’s. Great options if you are interested in buying more chemical free toothpaste
Christina A.
Cleveland, TN
Love it! I use very little and it makes my mouth feel so clean. Some natural brands leave you wanting, but this one is awesome! You can also find it at tjmaxx discounted which is a plus.
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
I've never heard of this product, it looks like it would hurt?
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
What's your favorite flavor?

back