BY JĀSÖN

Keep your smile bright, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals. Powersmile® Toothpaste features an exclusive blend of polishers and stain-fighting botanicals, including Bamboo Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and Silica, to help prevent tartar build-up while gently whitening and brightening your smile. Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extracts help fight damaging sugar acids while Peppermint Oil powerfully freshens your breath. For a brilliantly white smile and fresh breath, use JASON Powersmile® toothpaste and mouthwash twice a day.

The JĀSÖN toothpastes promise:
√ No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
√ No Preservatives
√ No Artificial Colors
√ No Artificial Sweeteners
√ No Saccharin
√ No Propylene Glycol
√ No Gluten

Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil Carrageenan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1) ,Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract ,Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract , Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate

Buy on Amazon*
Kristy G.
Greenacres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this toothpaste. It so natural it tastes like mint out of a garden, they actually use peppermint oil. It's free of floride, sls free and gluten free. It has whitened my teeth better than any of the other whitening toothpastes that have harsh chemicals and floride. My teeth have never been whiter! And it was only about 3 dollars! My husband used the crest prowhitening toothpaste for years and when he saw the results I was getting using the Jason all natural toothpaste, he immediately started using it as well. There's no preservatives, no artificial colors (leaving it tan instead of white), no artificial sweeteners, no gluten, no saccharin and no laureth sulfates. It has a gentle blend of whiteners that are made up of bamboo powder, calcium carbonate, and baking soda. It tastes amazing, works even better than I expected, it's all natural AND AFFORDABLE! We will never be using another toothpaste in our household.
Brooke P.
Jonesboro
i bought this toothpaste from tj maxx (of course) and i liked it a lot. the texture and consistency was a bit different than i was used to but i became used to it! it wasn’t as “minty fresh” as i prefer but it cleaned my teeth and mouth thoroughly. i feel like it did make my teeth whiter which it does claim to do. i’d possibly buy again if it were on sale.
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My favorite natural toothpaste! Most natural toothpastes either aren’t minty enough for me or don’t leave my teeth feeling clean, but this one is amazing! It leaves my teeth feeling clean and minty fresh for hours. It’s also not as expensive as other natural toothpaste brands that I’ve tried, it was only $2.99 at my local store. Love it!
Caroline C.
Pensacola, FL
Hands down my favorite toothpaste! This toothpaste is not only inexpensive, but actually whitens and protects my teeth WITHOUT making my gums sensitive like Colgate whitening products. My friend got me hooked on this company, and I always make sure I have two of these in my bathroom.
Priscila C.
When I don’t buy Maine’s my next option is this brand. It ls very similar and it cleans my teeth very well. Ingredients are also great like Maine’s. Great options if you are interested in buying more chemical free toothpaste
aly M.
harpers ferry
I love this toothpaste because it’s cruelty free and works well. It leaves my mouth feeling very fresh and clean every time I use it, but only four stars because the whitening power isn’t the best. Tastes great though!
Erica A.
Tempe, AZ
When I first switched over from popular brands (crest, Colgate, etc) to natural toothpaste; I tried SO many different brands & products. I never found one that I was satisfied with until I came across JASONS power smile. Absolutely LOVE this toothpaste! I was looking for something that had NO fluoride and NO chemicals. It also is free from SLS, artificial flavors, colors or sweeteners - which is a huge plus. Fell in love with the ingredients. Couldn't have picked a better combination. I personally prefer a stronger, mint flavor instead of something sweet or where the flavor fades once you rinse your mouth. Powersmile uses real peppermint oil which gives it a great flavor, makes it extremely minty and long lasting fresh breath. Couldn't have chosen a better combo of ingredients. Bamboo powder, baking soda, grapefruit seed extract, parsley and perilla seed extract. Each play their own important roll but are used for whitening, polishing, deep cleaning, prevent tartar build up and anti-bacterial. Leaves my mouth with a fresh, clean feeling. Peppermint flavor lasts for quiet awhile and leaves my breath fresh for hours. I didn't even expect to get a natural toothpaste that had whitening power to it - but this had that too... and actually could see a difference! Some ingredients are also organically sourced. Highly recommended this product to anyone and especially people who love their popular brand toothpastes but wants to eliminate fluoride and chemicals. Everything I've tried from JASON (from their hair care, body care, oils, hand soaps, etc) I have been more then pleased with their products and this entire brand! I will continue to buy this over and over! They also make different flavors if the peppermint is too strong for you. They also make amazing toothpaste for kids! My all time favorite toothpaste!
Abimbola A.
I love that this toothpaste had no fluoride in it. The peppermint taste was a little overwhelming but I eventually got used to it. In comparison to other brands, I will say this is one of my favorite natural toothpastes that has little to no chemicals and does a great job of lightning. I would say my teeth went at least two shades whiter.
Christina A.
Cleveland, TN
Love it! I use very little and it makes my mouth feel so clean. Some natural brands leave you wanting, but this one is awesome! You can also find it at tjmaxx discounted which is a plus.
Jackie M.
schuylkill haven
A great brand if you want a natural toothpaste. Kind of expensive, but healthy, quality stuff always is, especially and the health store shops like where I got mine. Cleans just as well as normal toothpastes
Alexis W.
Tamarac, FL
I've never heard of this product, it looks like it would hurt?
Jenesse K.
Boston, MA
What's your favorite flavor?