JĀSÖN Powersmile® Whitening Toothpaste Powerful Peppermint

by JASON

Keep your smile bright, without harsh abrasives or irritating chemicals. Powersmile® Toothpaste features an exclusive blend of polishers and stain-fighting botanicals, including Bamboo Powder, Calcium Carbonate, Sodium Bicarbonate (Baking Soda) and Silica, to help prevent tartar build-up while gently whitening and brightening your smile. Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extracts help fight damaging sugar acids while Peppermint Oil powerfully freshens your breath. For a brilliantly white smile and fresh breath, use JASON Powersmile® toothpaste and mouthwash twice a day.

The JĀSÖN toothpastes promise:
√ No Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates
√ No Preservatives
√ No Artificial Colors
√ No Artificial Sweeteners
√ No Saccharin
√ No Propylene Glycol
√ No Gluten

Ingredients: Calcium Carbonate, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Cocoyl Glutamate, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Oil Carrageenan, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1) ,Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Carum Petroselinum (Parsley) Extract ,Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Perilla Ocymoides Seed Extract, Stevia Rebaudiana Leaf/Stem Extract , Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate

Is this product okay to be used for an extended period of time? I’ve heard some people say that it makes your gums sensitive.
What's your favorite flavor?
I've never heard of this product, it looks like it would hurt?
Start your review of JĀSÖN Powersmile® Whitening Toothpaste Powerful Peppermint!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“Excellent whitening toothpaste without a all of the harsh chemicals. Strong peppermint paste leaves teeth sparkling clean. ” in reviews
JASON I love the way this toothpaste makes my teeth feel, and I love knowing I'm not subjecting my body to chemicals and artificial ingredients that could be harmful. My favorite thing about this toothpaste though is that I have fresh breath all day long without having a chalky after feeling or gross fake mint flavor in my mouth all day.
Best toothpaste ever. I recommend this to everyone. The taste is so strong and amazing. If you don’t like a strong mint flavor though, this isn’t for you. It’s extremely powerful. I love it though; it makes my mouth feel great! I also like how the formula is thicker than other toothpastes. I feel like this makes for a better clean.
Have used this product for seemingly a decade.  No sugar, no bad stuff.  Makes my teeth feel clean, makes my mouth feel fresh, and does not leave an aftertaste.  This is my Holy Grail of toothpastes and have yet to find one that trumps it in overall effectiveness.
Pineville, NC
Not only does this toothpaste clean my teeth well, keep them white, and taste minty fresh, the peppermint is genuine from peppermint oil and is strong enough to clear out your sinuses! Haha... I don’t like a weak tasting toothpaste so this is awesome.
Jamaica
Love this product. It takes some getting used to in taste especially coming from fluoride toothpaste. It’s a bit thicker but you taste the peppermint. Once you’re used to it it’s lovely. It cleans ur teeth nicely without the controversial fluoride
San Diego, CA
I like this independent brand. This and all their toothpastes rinse clean, not like you have to keep rinsing multiple times. It’s more expensive than drugstore main market brands due to their production standards and clean resources.
Carmichael , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Highly recommend. Love this toothpaste I don’t notice a huge whitening with my teeth. But I do love how it makes my mouth feel clean and fresh. The peppermint flavor is very strong but I love it.
Sarasota
JĀSÖN Powersmile® Whitening Toothpaste Powerful Peppermint uploaded by Celeste M.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the best toothpaste! It is natural and it also whitens my teeth. It has a mint flavor which is not as strong as other toothpastes where it almost burns! It makes my teeth feel so clean.
Redondo Beach, CA
Best natural toothpaste! It’s so minty and refreshing so you get that clean feel without the foaming sulfates. Not sure if I’ve noticed any whitening effects, but I’ll still keep using it!
Pottstown, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Walmart
I love this! An amazing vegan and cruelty free toothpaste with clean ingredients. Super minty and refreshing. Leaves my mouth feeling so clean. And definitely helps with whitening!