Personal CareEye, Ear, & OralOral CareJASON
Jāsön Powersmile Brightening Peppermint Fresh Breath Mouthwash

Jāsön Powersmile® Brightening Peppermint Fresh Breath Mouthwash

by JASON

Perk up your smile and freshen your breath with our power blend of brightening Calcium Ascorbate, refreshing Peppermint Oil and cooling Menthol. An infusion of Grapefruit Seed and Perilla Seed Extracts cleans between teeth while Aloe Vera Gel soothes gum irritation. And it’s Kosher Certified, too.

Where can I find this?
Is this mouth wash really strong ? Like burns ? Or just refreshes?
Start your review of Jāsön Powersmile® Brightening Peppermint Fresh Breath Mouthwash!
Joice C.
Wilton, CT
Jāsön Powersmile® Brightening Peppermint Fresh Breath Mouthwash uploaded by Joice C.
Purchased at: Whole Foods
One of the best natural mouthwashes I have found. Tastes good and leaves teeth feeling clean and fresh. Highly recommend. Jāsön Powersmile® Brightening Peppermint Fresh Breath Mouthwash
Lindsay D.
Ankeny, IA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the taste of this. It works well and has a nice foaming effect. I love getting it on sale at Whole Food
cannedass W.
Washingtonville
I like the peppermint flavor I just wish it were a bit stronger. I only used it  a couple of times and passed it on to a vegan friend of mine. It wasn’t as effective as some of the stronger mouthwashes that make your mouth feel super fresh.
Cassandra E.
Woodland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super tasty and totally natural. No harsh alcohol taste at all. Deff a repeat user and will continue to be.
Kristal F.
Doral, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 7
Its so effective, you fell your mouth like so clean and brilliant i love the flavor
Samantha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I prefer this mouthwash in a natural peppermint flavor to the traditional "minty" mouthwashes. This leaves my mouth feeling clean and happy
Lesley H.
Jason is one of my favorite brands. This mouth wash is great. It tastes great and leaves your mouth feeling clean. I feel that it is effective.
Chanel L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This mouthwash works so well without being overly irritating or containing harmful chemicals.
Kylena F.
Prattville, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Jāsön Powersmile® Brightening Peppermint Fresh Breath Mouthwash uploaded by Kylena F.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a very powerful peppermint mouthwash which means you won't have to use much of it. You can tone the taste down with water if you need to. It did make my breath really fresh and my teeth were significantly brighter after using this. However, I would reccomend using water at first because of how potent this is. I will buy again probably in a different flavor to maybe not have to use water in it.
Passenger |.
Doral, FL
Love the taste of it soooooo much!!!! It feels non toxic and light and long lasting . I repurchase and recommend this to anyone