Jason Power Smile All Natural Mouthwash - Brightening Peppermint uploaded by James M.

BY JĀSÖN

Jason® Power Smile® Brightening All Natural Peppermint Mouthwash.
Natural pioneer since 1959.
Brightens teeth with calcium ascorbate for super fresh breath and a naturally brighter smile.
No alcohol or saccharin.
Concentrated 2:1
New look.
Same great formula.
473 ml e 16 fl oz. see more...

• Where can I find this?3 Answers
  • Is this mouth wash really strong ? Like burns ? Or just r...2 Answers
Elaine B.
Middle River , MD
Peppermint is one of my favorite flavors, so I was pumped to find this particular mouthwash. I love that it is free of all the bad stuff (the bottle states parabens, SLS, petrolatum, artificial colors, and phthalates, alcohol, saccharin, and gluten) and most importantly, it is cruelty free. A lot of the natural mouthwashes I tried prior to this one lacked a good flavor, but this truly does taste like peppermint and is really enjoyable to use.
Jennifer R.
Phoenix, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my favorite natural mouthwash! Most natural mouthwashes aren’t very minty and the mintiness doesn’t last, but this one leaves my mouth feeling clean and minty fresh! It’s concentrated so you only need a little and the bottle lasts a while! It’s worth the price for me!
Lesley H.
Jason is one of my favorite brands. This mouth wash is great. It tastes great and leaves your mouth feeling clean. I feel that it is effective.
Samantha A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I prefer this mouthwash in a natural peppermint flavor to the traditional "minty" mouthwashes. This leaves my mouth feeling clean and happy
Cassandra E.
Woodland, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Super tasty and totally natural. No harsh alcohol taste at all. Deff a repeat user and will continue to be.
kristal F.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Its so effective, you fell your mouth like so clean and brilliant i love the flavor
Beth W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Where can I find this?
stephanie d.
Wahiawa, Hi
Is this mouth wash really strong ? Like burns ? Or just refreshes?