JĀSÖN Orange Toothpaste

by JĀSÖN

JĀSÖN® Kids Only! Orange Toothpaste delivers Fun, fruity, freshness and an easy to squeeze tube. Delicious Orange Flavor, keeps the kids coming back for more. Calcium Carbonate keeps teeth clean and healthy.

Glycerin, Aqua (Water), Silica, Xylitol, Xanthan Gum, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract, Calcium Carbonate, Panthenol, Sodium Lauroyl Sarcosinate, Flavor

Are there other favors available?
Does anyone know where I can find this?
Start your review of JĀSÖN Orange Toothpaste!
How would you rate this product?
Richmond, VA
This is a nice tooth paste: it's fluoride free, with a natural flavor, not too sweet, and it doesn't sting kids' mouths like some mintier tooth pastes do. It's made without artificial colors, gluten, sulfate, or saccharin. It has a good texture and it makes kids' breath fresh and citrusy.
Fairfield, CA
My kids love this toothpaste. They always say it's cool aid lol. Not only that, but the flavor makes it that much more fun to brush and it's all natural. They also have this in the strawberry flavor.
My daughter loves this toothpaste! We just switched over the the orange flavor, after using strawberry for a few months. What I love most about Jason's is that I know there are no dangerous chemicals in this!
Philadelphia, PA
My cousins loves this toothpaste! We just switched over the the orange flavor, after using strawberry for a few months. What I love most about Jason's is that I know there are no dangerous chemicals in this!
Caldwell, ID
Great toothpaste for children. They love the taste of it. Supervise the little ones though
Hesperia, CA
I used this once. Even though it's for kids it's a good toothpaste for the little ones
Fulton
I go this product for my cousins . They like the Jason Natural Cosmetics Orange Kids Only Toothpaste. I give them five stars.