BY JĀSÖN

Our Deodorant is clinically tested to effectively control odor for all day protection. Zinc Ricinoleate, Corn Starch and Baking Soda neutralize odor while Grapefruit Seed Extract, known for its antimicrobial properties, helps fight odor-causing bacteria. Apricot Oil and nourishing Vitamin E give you softer, smoother underarms

Propanediol, Aqua (Water), Glycerin, Sodium Stearate, Zinc Ricinoleate, Polyglyceryl-3 Caprate, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract, Allantoin, Behenyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glyceryl Stearate, Silica, Sodium Bicarbonate, Sucrose Cocoate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Benzyl Salicylate, Fragrance (Parfum).

• Does this have baking soda in it? I'm allergic. 2 Answers
Tamara K.
Centralia, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was REALLY hoping to like this. I liked the smell in the store, and was really attracted by the "clinical results" sticker. However, when I put it on, I no longer liked the smell. I also felt sticky, and it attracted small particles from my clothing (like small fuzzies came off and stuck to my pits. ugh!). Although it didn't stain my clothing, which is a huge bonus, I didn't feel like the results were worth it.
Laura S.
Dsrt Hot Spgs, CA
The deodorant itself smells good your armpits however, will not. This product does not work.i switched over from secret looking for a more natural product without aluminum. I switched back in about a week I couldn’t handle the B.O I have never been a person who stunk I didn’t even know i could smell bad until I tried this
Obiageli E.
Richardson
I've been searching for a natural deodorant that works because I've heard of the dangers of aluminum which is found in many popular deodorants on the shelves. I, without looking at reviews from other sites, naively picked it. It's been less than a week with using this product and I regret my decisions. There's probably a two-hour window of order protection, and after that things go downhill from that. I can tell i stink. My friends tell me I stink.  It's not worth it.
Meg W.
This isn't the best for keeping you dry (it's a deodorant, not an antiperspirant), but it's one of the safest ways to stay fresh and clean. I love the light, fruity apricot scent. It doesn't stain or leave residue on clothing. I don't choose this one often for days when I know I'm going to sweat a lot, but for leisurely days around the house, it's the perfect choice. Always love JASON products.
Celia T.
Bastrop Tx
Muy decepcionada con esta marca he estado probando muchas marcas de desodorantes naturales y toco probar esta, use el de aroma a durazno y también el de lavanda pero ninguno de los dos sirve creó que solo duró como 30 min. Despues de ese tiempo ya estaba oliendo mal y además te deja una sensación pegajosa 👎 La verdad sentí que gaste mi dinero en basura 😣
Kristen C.
I love this deodorant! Doesn’t leave the powdery residue, smells great, and works very well. I got it discounted at Marshall’s, so it was cheap too! Definitely going to buy it again.
Madeline R.
Virginia beach Virginia
I love this deodorant has a great fragrance and does not give you dark underarms like regular deodorant and if you are looking for natural deodorant this is the way to go
Kayja E.
Springfield , MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was recommend this deodorant by Influenster. I'm so glade that they did because this deodorant is great. I have very sensitive skin. This deodorant natural and general on your skin. The scent last all day. It doesn't have aluminum, parabens, phthalate or propylene glycol. I highly recommend this deodorant.
Sandra W.
Horseheads, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel good about using a natural deodorant knowing there are no aluminum, parabens and other things that should not be in something I put on my body. I enjoyed the fresh scent of apricot which lasted all day. Better than other natural deodorants I have tried. #natural
Anna L.
Brooklyn, NY
Decided to try it as an natural alternative deodorant. Well, didn't work for me at all. Absolutely don't prevent sweating and odor... it makes it weird... By itself the smell is pleasant but that is the only good thing about this product! Do not recommend it at all!
Jean L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
Does this have baking soda in it? I'm allergic.

back