JĀSÖN Normalizing Tea Tree Treatment Shampoo

by JĀSÖN

This normalizing shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes to minimize dry, flakey skin build-up on the scalp. Australian Tea Tree Oil, known for its antibacterial and anti-fungicidal properties, is combined with Grapefruit Extract and protein to purify and fortify hair follicles while soothing Calendula, Hops, Sage Extracts and Wheat Germ Oil, helps relieve discomfort of itchiness. Gentle enough to use everyday, hair is soft with added volume, luster and manageability.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lecithin, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco- Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum)

Does this dry out hair/scalp and would you recommend this shampoo for color-treated hair?
Where is this sold? I have been on a frantic search for a shampoo that won't make me itchy!
Can this shampoo help with my dry scalp?
Start your review of JĀSÖN Normalizing Tea Tree Treatment Shampoo!
rockland
This worked well to help my dandruff and itchy scalp. Great for refreshing hair after using many products. The real downside is the smell; smells way more chemical-like than tea tree. Can’t even smell the tea tree. :(
Strawberry Blonde / Damage, Dandruff, Frizz / Dry, Oily, Wavy
Tea tree is pretty amazing for many many things but it really excels in environments that can get yucky (skin, scalp, nails) this treatment cleared away buildup and left my partners hair looking super fresh. More importantly though, he said his scalp hadn't felt so clean in years.
The highest I'll give is 4 stars to a tea tree shampoo because they're always going to be drying to your hair, but they can be soothing to an itchy or irritated scalp.
Strawberry Blonde / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Normal, Kinky, Fine
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
My 10 year old daughter has struggled with a dry scalp and dandruff. We've tried Head & Shoulders, Selsun Blue and OGX tea tree shampoo. We've had the best results with this Jason Tea Tree Scalp shampoo. I've tried the shampoo a couple of times and it doesn't lather very well. However, it seems to be working for my daughter.
Black / Dandruff / Straight, Thick
I picked up this tea tree shampoo for my mom and she absolutely loved it! She loved how it revitalized her scalp and it seemed to somehow give her energy! It had a pretty good scent as well. I'd buy it for her again for sure.
Auburn / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Curls / Normal, Wavy, Thick
I think this product works very well for what it says it does. It feels more like a treatment product than a satisfying cleansing product. The tea tree scent makes it feel very medicine-like and I always feel the need to go over with another shampoo to mask the scent as I dislike it that much unfortunately.
Black / Brittleness, Color Protection, Curls / Dry, Normal, Wavy
Great shampoo! The formula unfortunately only worked for me for about half a month but this really does a great job of cleaning your scalp while not stripping away too much. I would recommend alternating this with another shampoo between uses if you have combination hair just to keep things changing! Not too heavily scented which I preferred.
Black / Damage, Dry Scalp, Frizz / Oily, Wavy, Thin
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product is seriously my go to when it comes to dry and itchy scalp issues. Luckily I don't get dry scalp regularly, but sometimes it can be so tenacious and JASON's tea tree treatment shampoo very effectively does what it's supposed to. Not only that but it always smells so yummy.
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Straight, Kinky, Fine
Arizona City, AZ
JĀSÖN Normalizing Tea Tree Treatment Shampoo uploaded by Rosa yuneli C.
I have really sensitive scalp and this shampoo is amazing is really refreshing but if I use it everyday it dryers my scalp, I recommend using it no more than 3 times per week. Best for oily scalp
Medium Brown / Brittleness, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Normal, Straight
Evanston , IL
I’ve been using this to try to manage my dry scalp/ dandruff in a more “natural” way than Head & Shoulders and the like. I will say that it helps, but doesn’t completely eliminate my dandruff problem like other, cheaper and more chemically-laden products. It’d be better for someone with a milder case of dry scalp!
Dark Blonde / Brittleness, Curls, Damage / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Ask a question to the Influenster community...