BY JĀSÖN

This normalizing shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes to minimize dry, flakey skin build-up on the scalp. Australian Tea Tree Oil, known for its antibacterial and anti-fungicidal properties, is combined with Grapefruit Extract and protein to purify and fortify hair follicles while soothing Calendula, Hops, Sage Extracts and Wheat Germ Oil, helps relieve discomfort of itchiness. Gentle enough to use everyday, hair is soft with added volume, luster and manageability.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lecithin, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco- Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum)

• Does this dry out hair/scalp and would you recommend this shampoo...1 Answers
  • Where is this sold? I have been on a frantic search for a shampoo...2 Answers
  • Can this shampoo help with my dry scalp?2 Answers
Becca C.
Newark, DE
I did not see much difference in my hair itself but i do love the tea tree tongle effect it has on my scalp. I have a very itchy scalp so it definitely calms it down a for a little while with out burning
Kelley H.
For some reason this is not available in my area anymore and that makes me sad cause I used to really love it. I had some bad issues with scalp itch and some dandruff and this helped so much. It also smelled so good to me! And it didn't have the weird chemicals that other shampoos with the same purpose have. And some of those don't smell so great, but this one did!
Theresa M.
Lafayette, LA
I have psoriasis on my scalp and typical dandruff shampoo doesn't work. I picked this up because I heard tea tree works well. The smell is nice and the lather is alright. However I find it doesn't help much with balancing the scalp as it claims and leaves my hair with a weird coating.
Christina D.
S Portland, ME
I love this shampoo! It deep cleans so well without stripping my scalp bare. Less harsh ingredients mean a gentler clean. Also it smells absolutely amazing, which is a plus. This isn’t my every day shampoo, but when I really need to get in there and clean, it’s my go to.
Jessica B.
I was looking for a shampoo that would clean my hair as well as take away the dandruff issues I had. Jason’s Tea Tree Oil shampoo is a miracle worker, it smells amazing too. You only need a small amount for it to cover your whole head!
Ivana M.
Columbus, OH
I have scalp psoriasis and this is one of the few shampoos that calms it down. The only reason I took off a star is because it can be a tad drying. Nothing a good conditioner can't fix.
Nancy W.
Cortlandt Mnr, NY
My 10 year old daughter has struggled with a dry scalp and dandruff. We've tried Head & Shoulders, Selsun Blue and OGX tea tree shampoo. We've had the best results with this Jason Tea Tree Scalp shampoo. I've tried the shampoo a couple of times and it doesn't lather very well. However, it seems to be working for my daughter.
Morgan J.
I think this product works very well for what it says it does. It feels more like a treatment product than a satisfying cleansing product. The tea tree scent makes it feel very medicine-like and I always feel the need to go over with another shampoo to mask the scent as I dislike it that much unfortunately.
Samantha P.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
This product is seriously my go to when it comes to dry and itchy scalp issues. Luckily I don't get dry scalp regularly, but sometimes it can be so tenacious and JASON's tea tree treatment shampoo very effectively does what it's supposed to. Not only that but it always smells so yummy.
Rosa yuneli C.
Arizona City, AZ
I have really sensitive scalp and this shampoo is amazing is really refreshing but if I use it everyday it dryers my scalp, I recommend using it no more than 3 times per week. Best for oily scalp
Alexia S.
Washington, DC
I am wondering if people found this shampoo drying to their hair? I have recently noticed that I have started getting dandruff and have heard tea tree shampoos helping but look for one that will not dry out the rest of my hair...
Rachel H.
Where is this sold? I have been on a frantic search for a shampoo that won't make me itchy!
Berenice A.
Katy, TX
Can this shampoo help with my dry scalp?
Ashley S.
Elgin, IL
I have psoriasis on my scalp and have recently purchased this product to try to improve my current condition. Has anyone had positive improvements with psoriasis from using this product?
Cristin M.
Norwood, MO
Soes this dry out curly hair?