by JĀSÖN

This normalizing shampoo gently cleanses and nourishes to minimize dry, flakey skin build-up on the scalp. Australian Tea Tree Oil, known for its antibacterial and anti-fungicidal properties, is combined with Grapefruit Extract and protein to purify and fortify hair follicles while soothing Calendula, Hops, Sage Extracts and Wheat Germ Oil, helps relieve discomfort of itchiness. Gentle enough to use everyday, hair is soft with added volume, luster and manageability.

Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Lauryl Glucoside, Babassu Oil Polyglyceryl-4 Esters, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Triticum Vulgare (Wheat) Germ Oil, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract*, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract*, Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Fruit Extract*, Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract*, Humulus Lupulus (Hops) Extract, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Extract, Urtica Dioica (Nettle) Leaf Extract*, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Wheat Protein, Lecithin, Panthenol, Potassium Hydroxide, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Chloride, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Coco- Sulfate, Sodium Laurylglucosides Hydroxypropyl Sulfonate, Sodium PCA, Sodium Sulfate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol*, Benzoic Acid, Benzyl Alcohol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Benzoate, Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Hydroxycitronellal , Hydroxyisohexyl 3-Cyclohexene Carboxaldehyde, Fragrance (Parfum)

Does this dry out hair/scalp and would you recommend this shampoo for color-treated hair?
Where is this sold? I have been on a frantic search for a shampoo that won't make me itchy!
Can this shampoo help with my dry scalp?
Start your review of JĀSÖN Normalizing Tea Tree Treatment Shampoo!
I really do like this shampoo. I am a repeat customer. It makes I would say a medium lather. I like the smell, although the medicinal tea tree smell may not be for everyone. I especially appreciate that it is tea tree with no mint in it, because I do not prefer the cold sensation when I want a hot shower. My only gripe is my last bottle seemed a little watered down. Don't know what that's about.
Medium Brown / Damage, Heat Protection, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Fine, Thin
This shampoo is very decent if you’re looking for something to neutralize your scalp! I’ve got issues with dandruff and buildup - especially in the summer months and tea tree is a good, natural astringent to relieve some of that. The only qualm I have is the price of the product - I wish it was a little more affordable!
Dark Blonde / Dandruff, Frizz, Oily Scalp / Wavy, Thick
Corvallis, OR
I like this product, especially for the fact that it’s natural and sulfate free. I have curly hair that is very picky so it’s really difficult for me to find products that work. I picked up this shampoo because struggle with a very dry itchy scalp. I’ve been using it for about a week and my itchiness has improved tremendously. My only complaint is that it seems to make my hair a little dry.
Light Brown / Curls, Damage, Dry Scalp / Normal, Curly, Fine
Boulder, CO
Smells nice and clean. Works through my hair evenly. But I’m not sure the biotin has made any difference in hair strength. It’s nice shampoo, but I had higher hopes for a shampoo that’s specifically “biotin”.
Medium Brown / Anti-Aging, Color Protection, Damage / Dry, Curly, Kinky
Staff
I'm really not generally a fan of the scent of tea tree but this is quite pleasant. I use it in the winter when the dry air makes my scalp dry and it definitely helps.
Dark Blonde / Dandruff / Normal, Thick, Color Treated
las vegas
This tea tree shampoo has done wonders for my scalp!! This is one of the few shampoos that has helped to keep my seborrheic dermatitis/Dandruff under control. I find the scent to be refreshing, and the tea tree oil isn't too overpowering like other shampoos I've tried. I will definitely continue to repurchase!!
Light Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Frizz / Curly, Kinky
Medina, OH
I really like this shampoo. If you have a dry itchy scalp this stuff will cure it. The only thing to remember is that you only need to use it a couple times per week. Anymore than that it will dry your scalp out even more. But I really do love this brand and use their body wash too. I definitely recommend this product 👌
Dark Brown / Dry Scalp / Dry, Normal, Oily
I absolutely love Jason’s tea tree shampoo. I’ve struggled with dandruff for a long time and NOTHING has worked like Jason’s shampoo. Not only does it get rid of dandruff it moisturizes the hair and leaves it squeaky clean. I highly recommend using it you suffer from any type of dandruff.
Medium Brown / Color Protection, Dandruff, Heat Protection / Straight, Thick
Brooklyn , NY
I have to use this a couple times a week because my scalp is normally very dry and this makes it dry too. I switch between a regular shampoo sometimes just to maintain my dandruff. Works amazing for dandruff. The only shampoo that works for me.
Indianapolis, IN
My scalp gets very dry and this shampoo does pretty well. It definitely works better than head & shoulders. Doesn’t lather up very much and sometimes it’s hard to tell if I’ve rinsed it all out but I do like it. The pros outweigh the cons.
Dark Brown / Curls, Dandruff, Dry Scalp / Dry, Curly, Coarse
Ask a question to the Influenster community...