Jason Natural Products/Hain Celestial Group, Inc Jason Pure Natural Shampoo Long and Strong Jojoba 16 fl oz

BY JASON

Jason Pure Natural Shampoo Long and Strong Jojoba Description: For Healthy Hair Growth Enriched with Natural Jojoba, Grapefruit, Vitamin B5 and Wheat Protein No: Parabens, SLS or Phthalates New and Improved This Pure, Natural Long and Strong Jojoba Shampoo gently cleanses and fortifies weakened, hard-to-grow-long hair for maximum length without breakage. Natural Jojoba Seed Oil replenishes lost moisture while antioxidant-rich Chamomilla Recutita and Grapefruit Extracts promote healthy hair growth. Yucca Filamentosa Extract and Vitamin B5 strengthen hair to help prevent breakage and split ends as Wheat Protein improves elasticity. Nourished and refortified, your hair grows lustrously long and strong. Born in 1959, JASON was one of the first to offer natural products without harsh chemicals. For over 50 years, JASON has delivered wholesome, no-nonsense, natural products that happen to really work. JASON products don't contain petrolatum, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates (SLS), parabens or phthalates. And JASON never test the formulas on animals. JASON invites you to try the entire line of safe, effective, body-loving products. Free Of Petrolatum, sodium lauryl or laureth sulfates (SLS), parabens, phthalates, animal testing and animal by-products. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Jason Pure Natural Shampoo Long and Strong Jojoba Directions Gently massage shampoo into wet hair and scalp. Rinse and repeat if desired. Follow with JASON Long and Strong Jojoba Conditioner. Ingredients: Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium coco sulfate, sodium cocoyl isethionate, lauryl glucoside, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, camellia sinensis leaf extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, citrus grandis (grapefruit) fruit extract*, equisetum arvense leaf extract*, hamamelis v see more...

Nadia G.
Nadia G.
Brandon, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
Jason Long & Strong Jojoba Shampoo and Conditioner smells SO good. It's like a light girly scent. I love that it contains Jojoba and other healthy ingredients. Made my hair smell divine, would buy again.
Jazmin W.
Jazmin W.
I couldn't find the Jason Pure Natural Conditioner Long and Strong Jojoba and I'm sure these are similar. Anyways, it works great. They have a nice consistency and a very nice floral fragrance. Jason has some great natural hair products.
Yvette L.
Yvette L.
Las Vegas, NV
I bought this at Sprouts for $10. I thought maybe it would help with hair growth like the bottle states. But it didn't and that was fine because I also thought it would make my hair look more healthy with the jojoba oil, grapefruit, vitaminB5, and protein. Again I didn't get any good results. It made my hair more dry and feel really gross. Plus the smell isn't great.
Danna D.
Danna D.
It was my first time trying this brand, I bought both a shampoo and conditioner it absolutely fabulous on my naturally curly hair and it has such soft lovely smell. The ingredients in this product are really good and no damaging to my colored hair.
Angela R.
Angela R.
This shampoo works wonders, it really does clean out the excess oil and dirt in the hair and leaves a bonus scent of flowers. The only thing is it will leave your hair a little dry so just follow it up with the conditioner and you'll be good to go. I highly recommend it!
Noelani W.
Noelani W.
Kamuela , HI
Can't go wrong with this brand. Great products that make your hair feel silky smooth and smell amazing!
Smita S.
Smita S.
So far so good.. I am growing my hair and this seems to be helping, I does leave you r hair little dry and I already have a dry hair. Following up with the conditioner and using a little coconut oil for your ends does wonders. It smells clean and fresh. I really do like it. I will recommend it, For the price you can't go wrong. Its a good natural shampoo.