Jason Natural Products/Hain Celestial Group, Inc Jason Pure Natural Hand Soap Calming Lavender 16 fl oz

BY JASON

Jason Pure Natural Hand Soap Calming Lavender Description: Soothes with Natural Lavender and Aloe Vera Nourishes with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 No: Paraben, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Phthalates Calming Lavender This botanical wash gently cleanses and safely nourishes your skin with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5. Our natural blend of calming Lavender and Aloe Vera relaxes your senses as it softens and balances your skin. Free Of Paraben, petrolatum, sodium lauryl/laureth sulfates, phthalates, and animal cruelty. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Jason Pure Natural Hand Soap Calming Lavender Directions Pump soap into hands. Wash hands as usual. Rinse thoroughly. Ingredients: Aqua (water), cocamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice, glycerin, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) flower/leaf/stem extract, glycine soja (soybean) oil*, olea europaea (olive) fruit oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, panthenol, retinyl palmitate, tocopheryl acetate, allantoin, lecithin, lauryl glucoside, stearyl citrate, sodium sulfate, sodium chloride, citric acid, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, butylphenyl methylpropional, citral, hydroxycitronellal, limonene, linalool, fragrance (parfum) *Certified Organic Ingredient Warnings For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician. • Aqua (purified water), sodium myreth sulfate, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice*, decyl glucoside, olea europaea (extra virgin olive) fruit oil*, glycerin (vege), lauramide MEA, triticum vulgare (wheat) germ oil, glycol stearate, lavandula angustifolia (lavender) extract*, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, symphytum officinale (comfrey) leaf extract* see more...

Maryann T.
I really like this body was. No hash chemicals in it I love the soft not over powering smell of lavender in it as well. The packaging is perfect. It has a nice long pump on it so I can put this in my bath water easy. The bottle it large as well that makes the price of this worth it. I have and will repurchase this. I love this mostly because there are no junk ,like artifical colors etc in this at all. Great product around $10
Sherrese S.
This is an amazing product it is all organic which makes it usable for all ages. I would recommend it to anyone. I also use the tooth paste and that is awesome too. I am excited to try the other soap smells.
Kelsey B.
I absolutely love the smell of lavender, but I very rarely find a soap or air freshener to to match the scent perfectly. This soap smells exactly like lavender and scent lingers on your hands for a good amount of time which is great! This soap also feels very hydrating and is not very expensive.
Jessica B.
This is a great product that I buy regularly for my home. We all love the scent and the way it softens the hands. I also find it is easy to find wherever I shop.