Jason Natural Products/Hain Celestial Group, Inc Jason Body Wash Pure Natural Soothing Aloe Vera 30 fl oz

BY JASON

Jason Body Wash Pure Natural Soothing Aloe Vera Description: Hydrates with Natural Aloe Vera Nourishes with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5 No Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Phthalates New Look / Same Great Formula Pure Natural Body Wash / Soothing Aloe Vera This gentle wash cleanses with natural botanical surfactants and safely nourishes with Vitamin E and Pro-Vitamin B5. Our natural blend of soothing Aloe Vera and Sunflower Seed Oil provides lipid relief to smooth and hydrate our skin. Free Of Lauryl/Laureth sulfates. paraben, petrolatum , phthalates, animal testing and by-products. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. • Jason Body Wash Pure Natural Soothing Aloe Vera Directions Apply to damp skin in the bath or shower. Gently massage into lather and rinse clean with warm water. Ingredients: Aqua (water), cocoamidopropyl betaine, sodium lauryl sulfoacetate, aloe barbadensis leaf juice*, calendula officinalis flower extract*, chamomilla recutita (matricaria) flower extract*, spirulina maxima extract, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, prunus armeniaca (apricot) kernel oil, allantoin, citric acid, gllycerin, lauryl glucoside, panthenol, sodium chloride, sodium PCA, sodium sulfate, stearyl citrate, tocopheryl acetate, alcohol*, benzyl alcohol, potassium sorbate, sodium benzoate, fragrance (parfum). *Certified Organic Ingredient Warnings For external use only. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs, stop use and consult physician. • Aqua (purified water), sodium myreth sulfate, aloe barbadensis gel*, decyl glucoside, glycerin (vege), anthemus nobilis (chamomile) flower extract*, lauramide MEA, symphytum officinale (comfrey) root extract*, spirulina maxima frond extract, glycol stearate, tocopheryl acetate (vitamin E), sodium PCA, helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil*, prunus a see more...

Gina P.
Gina P.
Manistee, MI
We keep this in the shower at the family cabin! It is perfect for sunburnt skin in the shower. It is smooth and soothing. Not the least bit sticky which can come with aloe Vera. And I LOVE that it is natural!
Lezlie C.
Lezlie C.
Wellness Guru Expert
This Jason pure natural soothing aloe Vera body wash is really refreshing and as it says in the title... it's refreshing.. I would definitely recommend to others to try if they havent already..........
Wendy S.
Wendy S.
Waterloo, WI
I love Jason products! We have been trying to move toward using more natural products. This is gentle, cleansing, and does not irritate my sensitive skin. The scent is subtle and it lathers ok. I would recommend this to a friend for sure!!
Amberly W.
Amberly W.
Brookville, IN
Wellness Guru Expert
I always keep this in my shower. It's a must! I love the pump style for easy use, and portion control for my little one, plus it's super gentle on her skin.
Chloe F.
Chloe F.
St. Albert, AB
I really love this product; I have very sensitive skin so normal body wash products irritate my skin. This product is very gentle and leaves my skin feeling soft. The Aloe Vera scent is also very nice.