Jason Natural Products - Vitamin E Oil 32000 IU - 1.1 oz. uploaded by Stephanie B.Jason Natural Products - Vitamin E Oil 32000 IU - 1.1 oz. uploaded by Russia B.

BY JASON

Product Information from Jason Natural Products JASON Vitamin E Oil 32,000 I.U. nourishes and conditions skin. This skin softening oil works great to help smooth out fine lines, wrinkles and the appearance of scarring and stretch marks. Supplement Facts: Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E) Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs. Daily Value not established. Mineral Oil, Artificial Color. Directions: Gently massage all over face, hands and body as often as needed. see more...

Angela S.
Angela S.
Oxford, FL
I have insanely dry skin and this works perfect to quench it. I also have noticed a brighter complexion and smoother skin since using it everyday and night. I use the applicator and put a dab on my cheeks, forehead, and chin and let it sit for a couple seconds to warm up and then smooth around and press it into my skin. It's slightly sticky at first but absorbs nicely. Gonna add this to my holy grail products for sure.
Emily W.
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Love vitamin E oil. Insanely sticky, so if your plan is to use it as a moisturizer highly suggest only doing so at night. There are many other uses so picking up a tube will benefit you in ways you probably don't even expect.
Stephanie B.
Stephanie B.
It is very thick and sticky like honey. I have super fair skin, so I scar very easily. I get a mosquito bite and scar from it. Scar remedies are always iffy. But I like to mix it with a lotion.

Steph B
Paula A.
Paula A.
Seattle, WA
Yes, it is thick as molasses but it absorbs really quickly and doesn't leave any stickiness, just softness. I use it on my nails to keep them totally moisturized so there are no snags or anything to pick at. It's really cheap considering how very little you need to use. You can just put a dot of it on your finger and then use it for practically your whole hand or most of your face, depending on how much of the stickiness you can tolerate. It's completely scent free and I use it all the time.
Mary M.
Mary M.
Wellness Guru Expert
If you need vitamin E oil look no further- this has really helped me and my sad skin! I found it on Amazon and it wasn't to pricy
Russia B.
Russia B.
Bronx, NY
Great for fading dark spots/ acne scars on face and body. However had a thick texture so I tend to mix it in with my lotion or face moisturizer.