BY JASON

Jason´s virgin, organic Coconut Oil is a perfect, all-purpose moisturizer. Rich in nourishing Vitamin E and antioxidant polyphenols, this melts-at-first-touch oil delivers unparalleled care to your skin and hair. Nourishes extremely dry, chapped skin Tames frizz and fly-aways Helps minimize hair breakage and split ends Smooths chapped lips Softens nail cuticles Soothes the drying effects from sun and wind No: Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Phthalates For body: For best results, apply to slightly damp skin after bathing or showering. For rough spots, lips and nails: Rub a small amount into affected areas. For frizzy hair: After washing, drying and styling, rub a small amount into the palms of your hands then lightly work it in. For dry, damaged hair: Before shampooing, pre-treat hair by working a small amount into the weak, damaged ends. Leave it on for half an hour. Then wash thoroughly using a non-moisturizing shampoo with warm water. Size: 443ml Jason Smoothing Coconut Oil - Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*Certified Organic Ingredient see more...

• I'm wondering if it's true if you put it in your hair it will bec...2 Answers
  • What the product in the hair is good breaking hair. Be the first to answer!
  • What is this supposed to look like?? I just bought a jar on clear...2 Answers
Cake M.
Pros: Works just as it should, smells stronger than generic virgin coconut oil

Con: Kind of pricey

I bought this specific coconut oil a few months back when I was buying unrefined coconut oil in the cooking section. That was when I didn't know there wasn't a difference. Believe it or not, you're being shammed In this. Research difference and you'll see there isnt one.
YOH CAN BUY COCONUT OIL IN THE COOKING FOR CHEAPER AND WITH MORE OIL, AS LONG AS ITS COLD PRESSED AND VIRGIN. Typically, coconut sold for cosmetic use has a stronger scent of coconuts than regular coconut oil. I actually found that other organic coconut oil that I've used from a whole foods store is better than this one and it smells just as good.
BE SURE TO NEVER LEAVE COCONUT OIL IN A MOIST ENVIRONMENT,ESPECIALLY THE BATHROOM.
Yadira L.
Dallas
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought this coconut oil at tjmaxx at a great price! I use this coconut oil as conditioner and it works really good, making my hair feel thicker. I also apply this after every shower and it keeps my body so smooth and moisturized! It smells so good and it melts at first touch!
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I'm a huge fan of using coconut oil. I use it for nearly everything, especially my hair and my skin. This product is the best coconut oil based product I have yet to use. It smells AMAZING. Ever since I started using it as a moisturizer, my skin has literally been glowing. It goes on smooth and leaves a wonderful soft finish on the skin, nothing too oily like other coconut oil products I've tried. I also use it on my ends and it softens up my hair. My ends can get pretty dry from the chemical damage I've done due to coloring my hair, but a little bit of coconut oil works like a charm! Definitely will continue using this :)
Courtney M.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I bought with the intention of using in place of my moisturizer. I'm glad I did. It gives continuous moisture without becoming oily. I have extremely dry skin so only balms or oils seem to give me the moisture I need. I let it absorb about forty minutes before adding my primer (silicone free) on top and I have a lovely natural glow. Wonderful smelling and excellent value. DEFINITELY recommend. The uses are endless.
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I use Jason Natural Products - Organic Smoothing Coconut Oil - 15 oz. as a natural hair mask. I put the product on dry hair and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Then, I wash it out using my regular shampoo and conditioner. Depending on how much product oil I put in my hair, sometimes it needs a second wash. The result is shiny, soft hair that feels much less damaged.
Ashley S.
Baldwinsville, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
Works like a charm on my legs,arms,hair, and even feet! I noticably can see and feel a difference from before and after use! Make sure not to over use to prevent oil build up that tends to make your hair look greasy.
Angela F.
I absolutely love this product!! It
Makes a great hot oil treatment for curly unruly hair as well as just an on the go hydration system for my hair. It smells fantastic and the price I received was totally doable!
Victoria W.
Beauty Junkie Expert
This coconut oil is probably one of the best I've used! It's super moisturizing for my hair and skin. It lasts all day when I use it as lotion. It's about $8 a container but it last awhile. IT WILL MELT! So keep it in cool places.
Clare K.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Wow okay I love this stuff! I will try anything that has coconut oil so I bought this without even looking at reviews. It smells great and makes my skin feel amazing!
Carrie S.
Rogers, AR
Love.love.love this stuff!! If your looking for one product that can be used for more than one thing, then you've got to get this!! Big jar for the money, and you really can use it for so many things. A plus is, a little goes a long way! For a lip stain, blend with your favorite color and dab on mouth, keep your toes in sandal condition by rubbing this on your feet before bed, put socks over and instant soft feet next morning, cuts the frizz out in hair. Smells lightly coconutty, not over powering at all. Great for after sun, or bath or as a massage oil, organic and natural, totally awesome stuff. I always keep it in stock in my beauty arsenal!!! A must have for anybody!
Nicole F.
I have color treated hair therefore it is damaged, and I am looking for products to help restore my hair and let it grow. Does anyone recommend this product or have any other product they believe is good.
Courtney M.
Looking to add to my skincare routine. Have extremely dry skin. If used sparingly, would this be a decent moisturizer?
What is this supposed to look like?? I just bought a jar on clearance at my local Walmart and I don't know if it looks the way it should. I've never bought or used coconut oil before but would like to start.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
I'm wondering if it's true if you put it in your hair it will become healthier?
Yanira I.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
What the product in the hair is good breaking hair.