BY JASON

Jason´s virgin, organic Coconut Oil is a perfect, all-purpose moisturizer. Rich in nourishing Vitamin E and antioxidant polyphenols, this melts-at-first-touch oil delivers unparalleled care to your skin and hair. Nourishes extremely dry, chapped skin Tames frizz and fly-aways Helps minimize hair breakage and split ends Smooths chapped lips Softens nail cuticles Soothes the drying effects from sun and wind No: Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Phthalates For body: For best results, apply to slightly damp skin after bathing or showering. For rough spots, lips and nails: Rub a small amount into affected areas. For frizzy hair: After washing, drying and styling, rub a small amount into the palms of your hands then lightly work it in. For dry, damaged hair: Before shampooing, pre-treat hair by working a small amount into the weak, damaged ends. Leave it on for half an hour. Then wash thoroughly using a non-moisturizing shampoo with warm water. Size: 443ml Jason Smoothing Coconut Oil - Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*Certified Organic Ingredient see more...

• I'm wondering if it's true if you put it in your hair it will becom...1 Answers
  • What the product in the hair is good breaking hair.Be the first to answer!
  • What is this supposed to look like?? I just bought a jar on clearan...2 Answers
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Rogers, AR
Love.love.love this stuff!! If your looking for one product that can be used for more than one thing, then you've got to get this!! Big jar for the money, and you really can use it for so many things. A plus is, a little goes a long way! For a lip stain, blend with your favorite color and dab on mouth, keep your toes in sandal condition by rubbing this on your feet before bed, put socks over and instant soft feet next morning, cuts the frizz out in hair. Smells lightly coconutty, not over powering at all. Great for after sun, or bath or as a massage oil, organic and natural, totally awesome stuff. I always keep it in stock in my beauty arsenal!!! A must have for anybody!
Marjorie H.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
I love coconut anything. Let just say that to begin with. I always use coconut in my hair my skin, shoot! for everything really. I told my mom to buy this and now she loves it. She needed something for her dry skin and lotion was not doing the trick. She now applies this nightly and she's addicted! We purchased it at Marshalls 6.99 can't beat that price and for the amount that lasts forever... it's a steal!!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I like using this for my body because its light and I don't feel greasy afterwards. It has a nice coconut smell to it and I got it for $5.99 at my local Marshalls. I haven't tried any other coconut oils for my body so I can't really compare it to anything else but I would definitely recommend it!
Irish R.
Irish R.
Coconut , best friend for everything , hubby and I used this and work , for scar and yes it is effective my c section scar after a tumor surgery is looking better and I am a fan and lover of coconut ,
Kassandra I.
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA
I'm a huge fan of using coconut oil. I use it for nearly everything, especially my hair and my skin. This product is the best coconut oil based product I have yet to use. It smells AMAZING. Ever since I started using it as a moisturizer, my skin has literally been glowing. It goes on smooth and leaves a wonderful soft finish on the skin, nothing too oily like other coconut oil products I've tried. I also use it on my ends and it softens up my hair. My ends can get pretty dry from the chemical damage I've done due to coloring my hair, but a little bit of coconut oil works like a charm! Definitely will continue using this :)
Madison B.
Madison B.
Arlington, VA
I use Jason Natural Products - Organic Smoothing Coconut Oil - 15 oz. as a natural hair mask. I put the product on dry hair and let it sit for about 30 minutes. Then, I wash it out using my regular shampoo and conditioner. Depending on how much product oil I put in my hair, sometimes it needs a second wash. The result is shiny, soft hair that feels much less damaged.
Victoria W.
Victoria W.
This coconut oil is probably one of the best I've used! It's super moisturizing for my hair and skin. It lasts all day when I use it as lotion. It's about $8 a container but it last awhile. IT WILL MELT! So keep it in cool places.
Angela F.
Angela F.
I absolutely love this product!! It
Makes a great hot oil treatment for curly unruly hair as well as just an on the go hydration system for my hair. It smells fantastic and the price I received was totally doable!
Carol R.
Carol R.
North Miami, FL
I really like coconut oil. It makes my hair feel super soft, like no conditioner has. It moisturizes my dry skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling like lotions do. It also seems to be making the marks I get from bug bites go away slowly, which I've had trouble finding anything else that worked.
N T.
N T.
This coconut oil smalls like candy bars. Stronger than other coconut oils I have tried on. I use it for my hair, skin, lips and body. Got this at Costco for great price.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I have color treated hair therefore it is damaged, and I am looking for products to help restore my hair and let it grow. Does anyone recommend this product or have any other product they believe is good.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Looking to add to my skincare routine. Have extremely dry skin. If used sparingly, would this be a decent moisturizer?
What is this supposed to look like?? I just bought a jar on clearance at my local Walmart and I don't know if it looks the way it should. I've never bought or used coconut oil before but would like to start.
Ashley H.
Ashley H.
Akron, OH
I'm wondering if it's true if you put it in your hair it will become healthier?
Yanira I.
Yanira I.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
What the product in the hair is good breaking hair.