Add a Photo

By JASON NATURAL
Jason´s virgin, organic Coconut Oil is a perfect, all-purpose moisturizer. Rich in nourishing Vitamin E and antioxidant polyphenols, this melts-at-first-touch oil delivers unparalleled care to your skin and hair. Nourishes extremely dry, chapped skin Tames frizz and fly-aways Helps minimize hair breakage and split ends Smooths chapped lips Softens nail cuticles Soothes the drying effects from sun and wind No: Parabens, Sodium Lauryl/Laureth Sulfates or Phthalates For body: For best results, apply to slightly damp skin after bathing or showering. For rough spots, lips and nails: Rub a small amount into affected areas. For frizzy hair: After washing, drying and styling, rub a small amount into the palms of your hands then lightly work it in. For dry, damaged hair: Before shampooing, pre-treat hair by working a small amount into the weak, damaged ends. Leave it on for half an hour. Then wash thoroughly using a non-moisturizing shampoo with warm water. Size: 443ml Jason Smoothing Coconut Oil - Ingredients: Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil*Certified Organic Ingredient
Photos (6)
Carrie S.
Carrie S.
Rogers, AR
Love.love.love this stuff!! If your looking for one product that can be used for more than one thing, then you've got to get this!! Big jar for the money, and you really can use it for so many things. A plus is, a little goes a long way! For a lip stain, blend with your favorite color and dab on mouth, keep your toes in sandal condition by rubbing this on your feet before bed, put socks over and instant soft feet next morning, cuts the frizz out in hair. Smells lightly coconutty, not over powering at all. Great for after sun, or bath or as a massage oil, organic and natural, totally awesome stuff. I always keep it in stock in my beauty arsenal!!! A must have for anybody!
Marjorie H.
Marjorie H.
Whittier, CA
Oct. 28, 2016, 1:51 a.m.
Review for: Jason Natural Products - Organic Smoothing Coconut Oil - 15 oz.
I love coconut anything. Let just say that to begin with. I always use coconut in my hair my skin, shoot! for everything really. I told my mom to buy this and now she loves it. She needed something for her dry skin and lotion was not doing the trick. She now applies this nightly and she's addicted! We purchased it at Marshalls 6.99 can't beat that price and for the amount that lasts forever... it's a steal!!
Ashley R.
Ashley R.
Fresno, CA
I can't say enough good things about this stuff! I put it on everything! My hands get really dry and cracked from cleaning products at work and if I rub some of this on them, they look and feel so much better. I also use it in my hair. I just distribute a tiny amount all over my hair, avoiding the roots, and my natural curls look so great and frizz-free!
Kristin C.
Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
I like using this for my body because its light and I don't feel greasy afterwards. It has a nice coconut smell to it and I got it for $5.99 at my local Marshalls. I haven't tried any other coconut oils for my body so I can't really compare it to anything else but I would definitely recommend it!
Irish R.
Irish R.
Coconut , best friend for everything , hubby and I used this and work , for scar and yes it is effective my c section scar after a tumor surgery is looking better and I am a fan and lover of coconut ,
Kassandra I.
Kassandra I.
Temecula, CA
March 31, 2017, 12:58 a.m.
Review for: Jason Natural Products - Organic Smoothing Coconut Oil - 15 oz.
I'm a huge fan of using coconut oil. I use it for nearly everything, especially my hair and my skin. This product is the best coconut oil based product I have yet to use. It smells AMAZING. Ever since I started using it as a moisturizer, my skin has literally been glowing. It goes on smooth and leaves a wonderful soft finish on the skin, nothing too oily like other coconut oil products I've tried. I also use it on my ends and it softens up my hair. My ends can get pretty dry from the chemical damage I've done due to coloring my hair, but a little bit of coconut oil works like a charm! Definitely will continue using this :)
Carol R.
Carol R.
North Miami, FL
I really like coconut oil. It makes my hair feel super soft, like no conditioner has. It moisturizes my dry skin and doesn't leave a greasy feeling like lotions do. It also seems to be making the marks I get from bug bites go away slowly, which I've had trouble finding anything else that worked.
Esther P.
Esther P.
March 1, 2017, 6:18 p.m.
Review for: Jason Natural Products - Organic Smoothing Coconut Oil - 15 oz.
I love this world for my skin especially when I get out of the shower this is the first thing I use right after! Very good for a moisturizer! Also can be used for a lotion
March 31, 2017, 4:52 p.m.
Review for: Jason Natural Products - Organic Smoothing Coconut Oil - 15 oz.
I love the smooth feeling of my little girls hair ! We use the coconut oil after washing her hair and it even works to detangle her soft curls. Her hair its now very easy to brush and we get a lots of nice complements!
Janet M.
Janet M.
dover, NJ
May 31, 2017, 9:57 p.m.
Review for: Jason Natural Products - Organic Smoothing Coconut Oil - 15 oz.
Love this coconut oil!! i use it every day on my body and my skin is sooo soft! I bought the 2 pack for $9 at costco good deal.
Nicole F.
Nicole F.
I have color treated hair therefore it is damaged, and I am looking for products to help restore my hair and let it grow. Does anyone recommend this product or have any other product they believe is good.
Courtney M.
Courtney M.
Looking to add to my skincare routine. Have extremely dry skin. If used sparingly, would this be a decent moisturizer?
What is this supposed to look like?? I just bought a jar on clearance at my local Walmart and I don't know if it looks the way it should. I've never bought or used coconut oil before but would like to start.
Maranda C.
Maranda C.
Can this be used to prevent scratch marks?
Yanira I.
Yanira I.
Guayanilla Puerto Rico
What product is good for hair before the shower in the beach?