Jason Natural Products - Hand & Body Lotion Vanilla - 8 oz. uploaded by Emma J.

BY JASON

Vanilla of the Valley Hand Therapy with Tri-Plex Alpha Hydroxy Acids Anit-Oxidant Vitamins C and E Plus Green Tea. Hydrating; Anti-Aging; Soothing; UV Protection. Jasons Vanilla of the Valley Natural Hand Therapy contains a unique bio-active complex of natural alpha and beta hydroxy acids. Our exclusive moisture binding base of botancials herbs seaweeds natural sunscreen and vitamins will guarantee you deep penetrating fast acting non-greasy soothing cooling rehydrating long lasting skin softness. To complete your skin nourishing hand treatment use Jasons New Cell Therapy Alpha Hydroxy Acid 8% Nail and Cuticle Care Creme. Beautiful hands and healthy looking nails are guaranteed. For best results apply to slightly damp skin after showering to receive the full moisturizing properties of Vanilla. Concentrate on dry rough spots like elbows heels and knees. Reapply whenever extra moisture is needed. For external use only. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid direct contact with eyes. If rash or irritation occurs stop use and consult a physician. see more...

Buy on Beauty ...
Emma J.
Wellness Guru Expert
Normal I love Jason products but this one was a miss. When I smelled it in the bottle it smelled awesome. It had a light sweet vanilla scent. When I applied it it smelled awful. Almost like it was rotten. It still worked well. It was very moisturizing and not greasy but I couldn't get over the bad smell
Ashly B.
Colorado Spgs, CO
This lotion smelled great but didn't supply the amount of moisture I was hoping for. Any time I can find an all natural product I like I really promote it. I would say that, despite the name, this lotion would be perfect for just hands but I'd too dry for more sensitive areas.