Jason Natural Products 89903 Thin-To-Thick Scalp Elixir uploaded by Brittany S.

BY JASON

Preventative and corrective JASON Thin To Thick Scalp Elixir purifies and energises the scalp whilst helping to free hair follicles of debris which inhibit hair growth. Your hair is left shiny with added volume and bounce. Featuring biotin folic acid inositol cysteine and hydrolised proteins thinning hair is controlled whilst excess fallout is combated. JASON Thin To Thick Scalp Elixir invigorates your scalp leaving you with healthier stronger hair. Directions of use: Massage into scalp nightly before bed. Rinse out in the morning. see more...

Brittany S.
Moxee, WA
I swear by this stuff! Attached is a photo of my hair growth after exactly ONE month of using this scalp elixir! I applied this treatment after the shower each evening and slept with it in. There was no funky odor and it didn't stain my pillow. Has a slight cooling sensation on the scalp that is soothing and stimulating to the hair follicles. I highly recommend this product for anyone with color treated hair and or anyone who is just looking to grow their hair fast and healthy! I purchased this at a local nutrition store for less than 10$
Angie h.
I own this product and it was very helpful. it was effective definitely as well. it compares because it actually fits its claim. doesn't have a significant scent. made hair stop shedding and I would buy again.
Ella A.
I own this product but the packaging looks a bit different! I LOVE it it made my hair stop shedding and def. made a huge difference!
Fernando Rances Y.
Doral, FL
I have not tried propecia or rogaine for my hairfall but have been using this elixir regularly for quiet some time now. It has definitely worked for my mail pattern baldness related hairfall and has also improved the color and texture of my hair. I use the hair spray of the same company and that is also a great product.