Jason Natural Products 57963 Citrus Satin Body Wash

JASON NATURAL PRODUCTS 1x 30 OZ CITRUS SATIN BODY WASH, Foamy and luxurious, rich natural oils, emollients and humectants are combined to make your bathing experience a new pleasure, Use this lavishly fragranced, precious bubbling potion for your bath, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

Lindsey B.
Lindsey B.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product. Not only does it lather beautifully but the smell is amazing. This is my go to morning body wash because the scent helps wake me up and does not clash with any of my perfumes. I plan on repurchasing and trying other scents as well.
Carly S.
Carly S.
Portage, PA
Wellness Guru Expert
The Citrus Satin body wash is really awesome. It is a good value not pricey at all. I bought the body wash from Wal-mart. I use the body wash every time I am in the shower because I just love the way it feels on my skin.
Sophia Z.
Sophia Z.
Milwaukee, WI
The smell is like a plate of orange slices! The pump makes it easy to dispense. It's on the more expensive side of accessible soaps, so catch it on sale and enjoy for months.
Sandra L.
Sandra L.
Denver, CO
Love this citrus satin body wash! It make my skin feel so smooth! Highly recommended
Mandy H.
Mandy H.
Avon, IN
This is wonderful body wash. I LOVE the scent. So refreshing. The body wash is great. It does not leave a filmy feel on your skin. Really makes the skin feel good. Highly recommend this body wash. This is my favorite scent since I love citrus smells however I have never tried any of the other scents by this brand.
julia E.
julia E.
pittsburgh , PA
Is this a good product should I buy!?
Mea R.
Mea R.
What's so great about this product? Is it just a body wash or does it help moisturize the skin?