Jason Natural Products 57836 Vitamin E Oil 5000 Iu

JASON NATURAL PRODUCTS 1x 4 OZ VITAMIN E OIL 5000 IU, JASON Vitamin E Oil 5,000 I, U, nourishes, moisturizes and helps regenerate the skin, This natural anti-oxidant mix of Almond, Apricot, Avocado and Wheat Germ Oil helps protect against fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin silky smooth, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, )

Would anybody recommend to put this on a scar after surgery?
Have there been any noticeable improvements to skin? Not necessarily immediate improvements but have you noticed any improvements with dullness in skin over time?
Start your review of Jason Natural Products 57836 Vitamin E Oil 5000 Iu!
How would you rate this product?
Purchased at: Walmart
This smells good and doesn’t irritate my skin. It is oil so I only apply it at night to prevent overdoing it. I haven’t noticed any more pores being clogged than usual. It’s keeps my skin from drying out and has helped to clear some scars
When I ran out of the Burt’s Bees face oil, I decided to try this out after reading the benefits of vitamin e on the skin. I’ve been using it a little over a month and I love how it keeps my face moisturized. On top of that, it’s multipurpose: I use a drop of it for the ends of my hair and as a hand lotion at night.
I have only been using this oil for a few weeks but so far I like it. First off it smells wonderful. But I have already seen the difference in my skin. I use it on my face for the most part. It is a good primer also. I bought mine at a grocery store so should be easy to find and inexpensive. I would purchase again and would recommend to others.
Love this product! Its great for many uses.....as a moisturizer, makeup remover, and under your foundation in given you a healthy, radiant glow! Over time, your skin appears brighter more radiant and feels smooth to the touch! It also helps with fine lines and wrinkles. Also helps with skin irritations and breakouts!
Pass Christian
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Vitamin E oil on the market. It does on with a great consistency. It is not too thin and not too think of a liquid. The smell of almonds and cherries is what keeps me coming back. It is an amazing smell!!! I can not give this product a better rating and I will most certainly be buying again!
I love this product. It’s apart of my everyday skin routine. I use it on my face at night , but if you only use a little it’s great for day time as well. I also use it after showers before I apply moisturizer. It also smell great!
Littleton, CO
IM STILL IN LOVE, after all these years! I first bought this Vitamin E Oil over 10 years ago and it's a must have in my cabinet. The smell is amazing! I use this about once a week. After washing and exfoliating, I first use a small amount to massage my face/neck with my fingers. Then I use a cotton ball to dab areas that tend to be dryer or any problem spots that I may have (acne/scars etc). I am generous when I do this step. And I always do this before bedtime so it can absorb through the night. When I wake up, my face is super soft and bumps are significantly smaller! I then rinse or wash my face with a gentle cleanser and moisturize. Vitamin E oil works wonders on scars! Enjoy!
Auburn, AL
I currently use this as part of my bedtime skincare routine. It goes on thick and takes awhile to soak in. The only downfall is that it's consistency seems impenetrable on my face, so I can only use it on my Neck.
Jason Natural Products 57836 Vitamin E Oil 5000 Iu uploaded by MariTes R.
Love love this #vitaminEoil by Jason- have using them for years. I personally prefer oil to moisturizes rather than of lotion- it doesn't penetrate deeply to the skin which leaves them dry even after the application. Here's some #beautytips #skincaretips... "I love using this oil as soon as I get off the shower to seal the moist." It helps lighten blemishes or those bump you have on your legs from shaving. It helps reduce visible stretch marks/ cellulites.
Jason Natural Products 57836 Vitamin E Oil 5000 Iu uploaded by Kristin C.
This is by far my favorite Vitamin E oil. I started using it when I got sunburnt really bad. It helped keep my skin hydrated and kept me from peeling too bad.  I found this on sale at Kroger for $6.99 which I thought was a steal! I also use coconut oil lotion on top of the oil to seal in the moisture. My skin is looking pretty healthy these days!