Jason Natural Products 57836 Vitamin E Oil 5000 Iu

JASON NATURAL PRODUCTS 1x 4 OZ VITAMIN E OIL 5000 IU, JASON Vitamin E Oil 5,000 I, U, nourishes, moisturizes and helps regenerate the skin, This natural anti-oxidant mix of Almond, Apricot, Avocado and Wheat Germ Oil helps protect against fine lines and wrinkles leaving skin silky smooth, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, )

Would anybody recommend to put this on a scar after surgery?
Have there been any noticeable improvements to skin? Not necessarily immediate improvements but have you noticed any improvements with dullness in skin over time?
Start your review of Jason Natural Products 57836 Vitamin E Oil 5000 Iu!
How would you rate this product?
I have only been using this oil for a few weeks but so far I like it. First off it smells wonderful. But I have already seen the difference in my skin. I use it on my face for the most part. It is a good primer also. I bought mine at a grocery store so should be easy to find and inexpensive. I would purchase again and would recommend to others.
I have super dry skin and for the past years this has always been my go to! its definitely made an impact on clearing up most of my acne so if you have dry acne-prone skin this is the thing for you. Also great with helping get rid of scars. i recommend this to everyone!
Littleton, CO
IM STILL IN LOVE, after all these years! I first bought this Vitamin E Oil over 10 years ago and it's a must have in my cabinet. The smell is amazing! I use this about once a week. After washing and exfoliating, I first use a small amount to massage my face/neck with my fingers. Then I use a cotton ball to dab areas that tend to be dryer or any problem spots that I may have (acne/scars etc). I am generous when I do this step. And I always do this before bedtime so it can absorb through the night. When I wake up, my face is super soft and bumps are significantly smaller! I then rinse or wash my face with a gentle cleanser and moisturize. Vitamin E oil works wonders on scars! Enjoy!
Barstow, CA
This stuff smells AMAZING! I had never used vitamin e oil before so I wasn't sure what to expect but I'm in love. I bought it to use in a homemade eczema lotion for myself and my children. It adds a nice scent and smoothness to the lotion but I also use it on its own for extra moisture. Plus, it just smells so darn good!
Jason Natural Products 57836 Vitamin E Oil 5000 Iu uploaded by MariTes R.
Love love this #vitaminEoil by Jason- have using them for years. I personally prefer oil to moisturizes rather than of lotion- it doesn't penetrate deeply to the skin which leaves them dry even after the application. Here's some #beautytips #skincaretips... "I love using this oil as soon as I get off the shower to seal the moist." It helps lighten blemishes or those bump you have on your legs from shaving. It helps reduce visible stretch marks/ cellulites.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use this on my hands. i mix a couple drops of oil with a squeeze of aquaphor, put it on my feet, then put my socks on. and in the morning my feet feel so soft.
Saint albans , NY
Purchased at: Amazon
Amazing product!! I use this in the morning and night by mixing it with my moisturizer. It leaves my face feeling smooth and hydrated. I like that it doesn’t make your face look oily. It smells good and is affordable
Pass Christian
Purchased at: Walmart
Best Vitamin E oil on the market. It does on with a great consistency. It is not too thin and not too think of a liquid. The smell of almonds and cherries is what keeps me coming back. It is an amazing smell!!! I can not give this product a better rating and I will most certainly be buying again!
I love this product. It’s apart of my everyday skin routine. I use it on my face at night , but if you only use a little it’s great for day time as well. I also use it after showers before I apply moisturizer. It also smell great!
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
When I ran out of the Burt’s Bees face oil, I decided to try this out after reading the benefits of vitamin e on the skin. I’ve been using it a little over a month and I love how it keeps my face moisturized. On top of that, it’s multipurpose: I use a drop of it for the ends of my hair and as a hand lotion at night.