Jason Natural Products 57835 100 Percent Pure Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Alex F.Jason Natural Products 57835 100 Percent Pure Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Ana S.Jason Natural Products 57835 100 Percent Pure Tea Tree Oil uploaded by Jennifer A.

BY JĀSÖN

JASON NATURAL PRODUCTS 1x 1 OZ 100% PURE TEA TREE OIL, JASON naturally therapeutic 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca Alternifolia) is a medicine kit in a bottle, This pharmaceutical grade oil has long been known for its medicinal properties and has been used for years as a natural antiseptic, anti-bacterial therapy, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

• Is it just me or does any type of essential oil make some...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Anna H.
Ashburn, VA
I purchased this oil from Marshall’s for the discounted price, and am overall pleased. Tea tree oil is awesome for breakouts and aromatherapy, and this one is no exception. However, it does have a very strong scent, and can irritate my skin if there is too much on!
Alex F.
At first, I hated the smell of this oil. Then after using it for a week or more, I loved it. It is effective for relaxation or in a diffuser. I love tea tree oil😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
Sonya B.
West haven , CT
This is great for a bath. Thigh I purchased it to make henna. Allows for a great dark stain if you let sit the perfect amount of time for the dye release. Otherwise very therapeutic. I got from edge of the woods. Pretty pricy but worth it!-
Autumn N.
Mt Juliet, TN
I use this stuff every time someone has a cold. I boil a pot of water and add a few drops . Then I let the steam run through the house. Great deal and meets expectations.
Hayden W.
Let me start of by saving I absolutely love this product! I use it on my face when all of a sudden a pimple pops up. For me it gets rid of the pimple over night. The one bad thing I don't like is that the smell is really strong but it doesn't really matter since you get amazing results. I would highly recommend this if you get those stupid pimples that pop up out of nowhere overnight.
Ariel G.
Fair Grove, MO
As well as it worked, I was disappointed I was being deceived. For an oil to be labeled "100% Pure" it only has to contain 5% of that oil, which is extremely frustrating. Will only purchase 100% Pure Therapeutic Grade from now on
Jennise V.
Smells wonderful, and is helping the fight to keep my skin clear. I added this to my daily skincare regime, and it is helping to keep my adult acne at bay. Plus, it makes my skin feel refreshed. It soaks in quickly, and doesn't leave your skin feeling oily. I only use about 4 drops a day, so it lasts a really long time.
Benny R.
Holland, MI
Once I discover tea tree oil it has changed my whole skin care routine. I use this to dry up my pimples, and my acne scars. Now I only use naturally derived skin care products.
Emily B.
This little miracle oil is great for so many things! It works wonders on dry skin versus using lotion everyday. The skin seems to absorb it immediately. Great product!
Megan O.
I LOVE this product. I was someone with really bad acne & this helped 100%. My face is clear & smooth now! The smell IS strong, but it's so worth it. I bought it at Marshalls for $7.99. Highly recommend!
Alex F.
Is it just me or does any type of essential oil make someone feel super pampered? #pamperedlife #relaxation #athomespa #essentialoil #teatreeoil #peppermintoil #lavenderoil #rosehipseedoil Jason Natural Products 57835 100 Percent Pure Tea Tree OilThe Vitamin Shoppe Essential OilLife Flo Life-Flo Pure Rosehip Oil Organic - 1 fl oz