Jason Natural Products 57815 Natural Sea Kelp Conditioner uploaded by Katherine P.

BY JASON

Jason Sea Kelp Natural Conditioner Description: Tames and Smoothes Frizzy Hair Enriched with Sea Kelp, Ginseng root, and Kukui Nut Oil No: Parabens, SLS or Phthalates. Our Pure, natural smooth conditioner tames frizz, with every wash. Natural Sea Kelp, rich in vitamins, minerals and essential fatty acids, weightlessly rehydrates dry strands. Ginseng Root and Plumeria Acutifolia calm frizz and control fly-aways without leaving a heavy residue. For shine and manageability, we add Kukui Nut Oil to block out humidity and smooth the hair texture. Sleek and refined, your hair looks silky smooth all day. Safe for color-treated hair. Free Of Animal By-Products, Parabens Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Jason Sea Kelp Natural Conditioner Directions After shampooing, work lightly through hair, paying special attention to the ends. rinse thoroughly. For best result, shampoo with Jason Smoothing Sea Kelp Shampoo Ingredients: : Aqua (Water), Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Behentrimonium Chloride, Cetyl Alcohol, Stearyl Alcohol, Aleurites Moluccana Seed Oil, Algae Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice (1), Calendula Officinalis Flower Extract (1), Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (1), Citrus Grandis (Grapefruit) Seed Extract (1), Equisetum Arvense Leaf Extract (1), Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) FlowerLeafStem Extract (1), Orchis Mascula Flower Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Plumeria Acutifolia Flower Extract, Zingiber Officinale(Ginger) Root Extract, Amodimethicone, Ascorbic Acid, Citric Acid, Glycerin, Guar Hydroxypropyltrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Linoleic Acid, Linlenic Acid, Panthenol, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Phytate, Tocopherol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Phenoxyethanol, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Benzyl Alcohol, Benzyl Benzoate, Coumarin, Fragrance (Parfum) (1) Certified Organic Ingre see more...

Breonca J.
If you have some dry curly hair this is a great conditioner to start with, it makes your hair a lot softer and moisturized & clean because it's all natural. I don't recommend using over two months or more, I've been using it for a while now & I need to try something new! It does the job though!
Simona F.
Amazing conditioner! Leaves my hair silky smooth and soft immediately! I bought the really big bottle at whole foods for $11. Super worth it! I use it every time I shower and will continue to buy! Smells like talcum powder too.
Janelle R.
I bought this to use as a cowash and love it!!! Great smell, wonderful moisture and leaves my hair so soft and shiny. Definitely plan to repurchase this. I love that it doesn't have any crap in it but is really good for your hair
Deanna M.
I like purer products without many harmful chemicals ..I have psoriasis and sensitive skin. When I use products with heavy sulfates it hurts the skin on my head. This product Leaves my hair feeling nice and does not sting the skin on my head.
Layna J.
Northport, AL
This is a great brand!!!!!! Love the natural products so much!!!! Great product!!
Kay T.
I love Jason products! I love the simplicity and natural smell that they give while doing the job right!
Katherine P.
Delta, BC
I have things, fine hair that tangles and damages easily, so I have to use conditioner religiously. I've used a variety of brands, including several salon brands and have loved this one above the others I've tried. it works well, smells great, and is free of parables and other nasties that I avoid in my beauty and hair products. Love this natural conditioner!
Lisa O.
Burnaby, BC
Jason conditioner is a really conditioner for such a natural product and no bad things in it. I was quite surprised actually didnt expect suck a good result from something in the natural department and reasonably priced too
Maranda C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Does this make your hair dry ? Does your hair feel any different after?
Janelle R.
Does anyone else use this as a CoWash?
Sabrina M.
Does anyone find the fragrance I'm the conditioner irritating to the scalp?
Amanda L.
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this good conditioner?