Jason Natural Products 57032 Mango & Papaya Body Wash uploaded by Chelsea S.

Jason Natural Products 57032 Mango & Papaya Body Wash

JASON NATURAL PRODUCTS 1x 30 OZ MANGO & PAPAYA BODY WASH, Foamy and luxurious, rich natural oils, emollients and humectants are combined to make your bathing experience a new pleasure, Use this lavishly fragranced, precious bubbling potion for your bath, Relaxing Chamomile, rich natural oils of Mango, and Papaya, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

• This sounds so good. Has anyone tried it?2 Answers
Oli G.
Oli G.
Addison, IL
My all time favorite . I have sensitive skin and this product changed it all . It's really gentle , smells really yummy and my skin feels great after it . I get mine at whole foods it's the closest .
Chelsea S.
Chelsea S.
Salem, VA
I love this product! I love anything that is cruelty free, really, but the smell of this body wash lasts on your skin all day like it was a lotion. It keeps my skin very smooth (along with my coconut oil) and keeps me fresh through a 12 hour shift at work. I think that if you are looking for a natural body wash, this one is the way to go!
Prashika S.
Prashika S.
Fallbrook, CA
This sounds so good. Has anyone tried it?