Jason Natural Products 47065 Cranberry Satin Body Wash uploaded by Lidia R.Jason Natural Products 47065 Cranberry Satin Body Wash uploaded by Jesica A.Jason Natural Products 47065 Cranberry Satin Body Wash uploaded by Sydney B.

BY JĀSÖN

JASON NATURAL PRODUCTS 1x 30 OZ CRANBERRY SATIN BODY WASH, Relax and unwind with this aromatherapeutic body wash, Antioxidants in Cranberry Oil help revitalize skin, while Aloe Vera and Chamomile soothe, leaving skin soft and radiant, :, (Note: This product description is informational only, Always check the actual product label in your possession for the most accurate ingredient information before use, For any health or dietary related matter always consult your doctor before use, ) see more...

• Does this product contain sulfates or parabens?2 Answers
Lidia R.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I Love This Body Wash, It is very good and moisturizing and its smell is delicious and lasts for a long time, I recommend it and definitely would buy it again. 100% I recommend it
Jesica A.
Crossville
Seriously so amazing. You get a huge bottle with a pump and it’s so foamy. It leaves your skin feeling clean and smells wonderful. Pretty inexpensive too! Jason Natural Products 47065 Cranberry Satin Body Wash
Sydney B.
Jacksonville, FL
This soap smells incredible, as well as leaving my skin hydrated and comfortable. I hate using soap that have parabens, dyes and sulfates in them because it's so awful for your body. I've tried a lot of soaps and this one is my favorite. And the scent actually stays on your body!
Bianca A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great smelling body wash that also moisturizes your skin. Not the best I have ever tried but still a great option
Jessica P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This stuff smells amazing! It also makes my skin feel so soft! I bought it at Walmart, and I'll definitely be re-buying it when I run out!
May B.
I'm all about finding and using natural products because we should be careful with our skin, and this body wash suits those needs for me. It has a pleasant scent and leaves my skin just as soft and refreshed as I'd like!!
kelsey a.
Dundalk, MD
This is amazing, it really hydrates my skin and makes it very soft. The smell actually stays on my body all day
Amanda L.
My family and I absolutely love these products. They smell great without having an overbearing smell. They're also very sensitive on the skin. My little sister has very sensitive skin and this product has never irritated her. I would recommend this to anyone. Sensitive skin or not.
Lauren N.
Lansdale, PA
Does this product contain sulfates or parabens?

back