Jason Natural Products 0349803 Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil - 14000 IU - 1 fl oz uploaded by Ariana S.Jason Natural Products 0349803 Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil - 14000 IU - 1 fl oz uploaded by Kate B.Jason Natural Products 0349803 Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil - 14000 IU - 1 fl oz uploaded by Aliya M.

BY JASON

Jason Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil Description: Jason Vitamen E Oil 14,000 I.U. conditions and protects skin to help seal in needed moisture. Vitamin E and Avacado Oils nourish dry, dehydrated skin. Rich and moisture balanced to save you from common dry skin problems. Use on face, arms, legs, and body as often as necessary. NOT FOR INTERNAL USE. Pure Vitamin E Oil, Sunflower Oil, Rice Bran Oil and Avocado Oil. Disclaimer These statements have not been evaluated by the FDA. These products are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Jason Vitamin E Pure Beauty Oil Directions Gently massage all over face, hands, and body often as needed. Supplement Facts Serving Size: 0 Servings Per Container: 0 Other Ingredients: Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Helianthus Annus (Sunflower) Seed Oil* and/or Carthamus Tinctorius (Safflower) Oil, Oryza Sativa (Rice) Bran Oil, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Essential Oil Blend. * Certified Organic Warnings For external use only. Pure vitamin E oil, sunflower oil, rice bran oil and avocado oil. see more...

Aliya M.
i'm in love with this product. i use it religiously on my stretch marks and scars and it really works over time. i wish it had a better application because it spills easily but other than that i love it
Melissa T.
Greensboro, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
Absolutely love this oil!! Vitamin E oil does wonders for skin, nails, etc. I've only used this brand once and was great but now I just use CVS brand and works just as good!
Amber M.
Omaha, NE
I love this oil!!!! It's amazing for when you are pregnant and want to keep the stretch marks from forming! I applied it everyday to my breasts and stomach and only had a couple stretch marks. If only I would have thought of my thighs! Lol But no really this oil is amazing for moisturizing any area that needs a major moisture boost! Plus it's way better than poking a Vitamin E capsule and squeezing out the oil! Love and will continue to use it!!!!
Merry R.
Bergenfield, NJ
I love this stuff for accelerating the healing process of nasty blemishes and lightening the appearance of scars. When I use this regularly in my skincare routine my skin looks its best. The only downside is that it has a pretty sticky consistency which doesn't really dry down, and that can be a little unpleasant.
Paige J.
Petaluma, CA
I love this brand! This product feels nice on my skin. I apply it at night to my face and neck and leave it on overnight. I have noticed a huge difference in my skin. It feels smoothr and looks clearer too! Great product.
Sarah T.
Shelburne, VT
I love this oil. It smells like almonds and has so many uses. I often use it as an eye cream or if my skin is crazy dry I'll use it as a moisturizer at night. Try it out!
Lianna M.
Allston, MA
I bought this to mix with essential oils to apply with a rollerball. It works very well for that purpose while also making your skin feel soft.
Kristy S.
Long Beach, CA
I love this companies products, especially this oil. It absorbs nicely into the skin and I use a little everyday where I get crows feet.
Maleah N.
Maple Valley, WA
By far the best pure vitamin e oil out there. I use it daily on my face and also use it in hand made beauty products.
Kiana N.
Virginia Bch, VA
Lovely smell. I love how it feels and the homeopathic effects that come with it. makes me feel soothed.
Sharon S.
Pendergrass, GA
Wellness Guru Expert
Can this be used inside a facial steamer?
Niecy H.
Can you use this for your hair?
Elena A.
Maple Ridge, BC
Is this sticky like some others?